UPS recognized as the Company with Most Whiniest Employees

oldngray

nowhere special
Those center manager's do really like to cry don't they?
medal_anti_whiner.png

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Any day now those reports should rear their ugly heads again.

You better believe it. In the next week they have their big management meeting. Where they get the big bonuses we earned them. Then they want to keep it going for the next x Mas. It is truly an endless cycle. Which is why management and hourly will never get on the same page. Us vs them

Catatonic

Nine Lives
You better believe it. In the next week they have their big management meeting. Where they get the big bonuses we earned them. Then they want to keep it going for the next x Mas. It is truly an endless cycle. Which is why management and hourly will never get on the same page. Us vs them
All employees will be whining
Management about numbers
Union about numbers

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Management about numbers
Union about numbers

Employees whining management about numbers??? We get paid by the hr. Those imaginary papers mean nothing to me. Make believe. It is a ploy to try to make us think it is really our numbers. It is how management is paid and receive the bonuses. When we meet certain numbers. For me, they don't make performance off of me.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Hoke-ooos are weird. Haikus are supposed to have 5 syllables, then 7 syllables, then finally 5 more syllables for a total of 17 syllables. Hoke-oos seem to have different values with each verse.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Management about numbers
Union about numbers
All Im saying is just let us do our jobs and quit coming after us with these freakin nerdball gaywaad imaginary numbers that are impossibly to accomplish. Were humans not robots enough said. Precisely why I couldn't go into management, Id tell them to kiss my balls and id get fired but not before I knocked somebody out first lol.

All Im saying is just let us do our jobs and quit coming after us with these freakin nerdball gaywaad imaginary numbers that are impossibly to accomplish. Were humans not robots enough said. Precisely why I couldn't go into management, Id tell them to kiss my balls and id get fired but not before I knocked somebody out first lol.
How many,rentals per hour did you do?..lol