UPS recognized as the Company with Most Whiniest Employees

Catatonic

Nine Lives
All Im saying is just let us do our jobs and quit coming after us with these freakin nerdball gaywaad imaginary numbers that are impossibly to accomplish. Were humans not robots enough said. Precisely why I couldn't go into management, Id tell them to kiss my balls and id get fired but not before I knocked somebody out first lol.
Jumpman is stuck nut
Smoking pot to keep his cool
Loosing tightness with each toke

Last edited:

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Jumpman is stuck nut
Smoking pot to keep his cool
Looses tightness with each toke
I couldn't do it dude, just being honest with ya. Not the type of game im willing to play. Just wanna go to work get the hell out of there and be at peace while im on the road. Don't like to play games with people, rather be real and upfront than being fake that's all. Some of us do have character and integrity. That aint taking a shot at you, cause were cool dude, just you get what im saying cause your an intelligent fella lol

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I couldn't do it dude, just being honest with ya. Not the type of game im willing to play. Just wanna go to work get the hell out of there and be at peace while im on the road. Don't like to play games with people, rather be real and upfront than being fake that's all. Some of us do have character and integrity. That aint taking a shot at you, cause were cool dude, just you get what im saying cause your an intelligent fella lol
Manage perspective
Introspection not desired
Positive outlook

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Manage perspective
Introspection not desired
Positive outlook
AKA master the mind game and play Hollywood to get that Oscar. Yup got that game figured out and could totally do it but no desire to sellout this close to the end of the race. I can see the finish line from a distance, I know its there, better than not being able to see it at all. I get what your saying totally Photog lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Hoax is rollin and haters be hatin
hate 16.gif

10 point

All Im saying is just let us do our jobs and quit coming after us with these freakin nerdball gaywaad imaginary numbers that are impossibly to accomplish. Were humans not robots enough said. Precisely why I couldn't go into management, Id tell them to kiss my balls and id get fired but not before I knocked somebody out first lol.
Don't be shy.

Just tell it to us straight brother.