UPS recognized as the Company with Most Whiniest Employees

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
All Im saying is just let us do our jobs and quit coming after us with these freakin nerdball gaywaad imaginary numbers that are impossibly to accomplish. Were humans not robots enough said. Precisely why I couldn't go into management, Id tell them to kiss my balls and id get fired but not before I knocked somebody out first lol.
My feelings exactly, the bar is always set too high and they get 80% from us, they have accomplished their goal on the backs of us.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Ill be so glad when I don't have to do this gayasczz job anymore. So boring just ridiculous really lol.
Retirement does not suck ... I enjoy myself immensely.
Grew my hair out, grew a beard, sleep late ... just a few things working at UPS I did not enjoy ... I could look like your avatar with the right hat.

upsbeernut

Ill be so glad when I don't have to do this gayasczz job anymore. So boring just ridiculous really lol.
You hang in there it pays well, just disregard the lack of common sense and b s rules and regulations which I throw out the window everyday. Use the short cuts. So I'm in the circle of honor club, id rather have respect and get them to use some of my suggestions.

upsbeernut

Grew my hair out, grew a beard, sleep late ... just a few things working at UPS I did not enjoy ... I could look like your avatar with the right hat.
I'm growing my hair out, can't grow facial hair, gonna have a pony tail

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
You hang in there it pays well, just disregard the lack of common sense and b s rules and regulations which I throw out the window everyday. Use the short cuts. So I'm in the circle of honor club, id rather have respect and get them to use some of my suggestions.
Not going anywhere, been here long enough to know its all a mind game and that's it lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Ditto hit the nail right on the head. Whats their not to enjoy during retirement after doing this stoopidasczz job for all those years lol. I wont get bored 1 bit, like to stay busy myself when im not working.

brown bomber

brown bomber
you guys hopefully will reach "nirvana",..I didn't retire on my own terms, but things aren't that bad,..every day my daughters get further out of the picture and they take more expenses with them,..between retirement, investments,..and a few other options,..I'm doing better than when I was working

brown bomber

brown bomber
ancient history,..I overcame this struggle,..probably took a good dozen years off of my life,..my daughters are superstars,..me on the otherhand, totally disabled
I wouldn't have had it any other way

10 point

You wouldn't want to confuse them with facts.

Besides, we don't know anything.

Returntosender

IMG_0064_zps8aa247e4.jpg

IMG_0063_zpsfdb6c663.jpg