UPS safe driving program wins award

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
UPS safe driving program wins award - Atlanta Business Chronicle

The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Business Civic Leadership Center on Dec. 1 lauded UPS Road Code teen safe driving program.

The business organization gave Atlanta-based United Parcel Service Inc. (NYSE: UPS) its 2009 U.S. Community Service Award for the program.

UPS Road Code is designed to save lives by helping teens become safer drivers. Working with Boys & Girls Clubs of America, UPS volunteers share the company’s safe driving expertise to meet a community need and prevent teenage deaths. The program features a hi-tech simulator that allows teens to experience real-life situations before they ever get behind the wheel of a car.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
And yet thousands of UPS employees each day are at risk of death or injury because the company made a business decision that their lives were not worth the $40 expense of a 3 point seat belt.

I wonder if the individual or group of individuals who made that decision...would make the same choice for the vehicle that their wife or kids were going drive.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
And yet thousands of UPS employees each day are at risk of death or injury because the company made a business decision that their lives were not worth the $40 expense of a 3 point seat belt.

I wonder if the individual or group of individuals who made that decision...would make the same choice for the vehicle that their wife or kids were going drive.
Wife - Yes
Kids - No