UPS Salespeople!!! Fedex Packages Available!!

bbsam

Staff member
I see your point, and even though delivering packages isn't brain surgery, there is a learning curve. If your drivers quit all the time for better jobs or just aren't dedicated, they never advance far enough along the curve to be really good at what they do. I'd also work there if that's the best I could do, and the recession has worked to Ground's advantage in that regard. If and when the economy picks-up, much of Ground's talent pool will go elsewhere.
Ummm. Ground's talent pool has stayed fairly stable around here. Same people that were here before the recession are here now. That's right we've laid off exactly 0 people. Hmmmm. But if they go, no hard feelings.

klein

Für Meno :)
Ummm. Ground's talent pool has stayed fairly stable around here. Same people that were here before the recession are here now. That's right we've laid off exactly 0 people. Hmmmm. But if they go, no hard feelings.

Got to wonder why Fedex is also favored in the stockmarket. The value between UPS and FDX keeps getting larger for Fedex.