UPS Saturday Next Day Air Problems PLZ HELP

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

What music do you like? Name a few groups or songs.
Just wondering sir?

'60s rock---The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin

'70s contemporary--Carole King

I really like the country song where the guy cheats on his girlfriend and she trashes his 4x4. "Dug my keys in to the side of his pretty little souped-up 4 wheel drive, carved my name in to his leather seats."

Necropostophiliac

'60s rock---The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin

'70s contemporary--Carole King

I really like the country song where the guy cheats on his girlfriend and she trashes his 4x4. "Dug my keys in to the side of his pretty little souped-up 4 wheel drive, carved my name in to his leather seats."
Carole did some great songs. So did all the above: Here is one for you:
Carole King & James Tyalor - So Far Away - YouTube

:

packageguy

I got called in saturday to work volume very heavy, and there were many damaged and wet packages, from louisville (ky). if it was a phyical scan in louisville so my guess is you will get your monday,

southerngurl

My package was on that San Diego flight too that the original poster mentioned. Forgot to add that. The one with mechanical issues

Do you think someone erroneously entered a wrong delivery time (1:30p)? Maybe they meant to enter 10:30a or 12p? The 2 and 3 are located next to one another. If so which do you think I can expect? 10:30 or 12? Again it was a Sat delivery that got delayed due to a mechanical issue so it got to KY too late for ups to get it on the flight Sat am for Sat delivery.

Thanks so anyone that knows the ups system and can help give me some piece of mind! It's a present for my little boys birthday Tuesday

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Saturday commit times are 90 minutes later than those during the week. I have to think that the 1:30 shown in the tracking information is the Saturday commit time which means the commit time for your area during the week is noon. Your package will be delivered tomorrow by noon. Make sure you call the shipper (not UPS--we are the carrier) and request a refund of the extra charge you paid for Saturday delivery.

barnyard

KTM rider
Thanks so anyone that knows the ups system and can help give me some piece of mind! It's a present for my little boys birthday Tuesday

The best way to know for sure is to call 800pickups and ask for your local center to call you Monday with an estimated delivery time.

LOL,

This topic has gone a little off-topic. I got my package today at 10:12am and I didn't say anyone screwed up. I did pay extra for Saturday delivery which stinks but stuff happens, yes it was an important package but I don't value it over the safety of a pilot's life. The thing that irritated me was that the customer service rep said I would be getting still (as she "was able to look into it further").

There are advantages and disadvantages for both UPS and FedEx for example FedEx normal overnight has a commitment time of 1pm where I live instead of 10:30am with UPS Next Day (Noon on Saturdays but I actually usually get it earlier on Saturday's where I live than on a weekday). Although, FedEx has an express location near where I live that I can ask to have it held at and pick it up as soon as it gets there since there are times I have to be at work before 10:30.

Anyways, I appreciate the info from everyone.

opie

I think there were thunderstorms in Louisville early Saturday morning which might have delayed some flights.