UPS security makes fark

tieguy

Banned
I don't understand the big deal. Obviously this guy is looking to expand the business to new markets. Fdx , DHL and the post office do not have anyone exploring extra terrestrial markets. Its this type of innovation that will provide a secure future for all of us.....:)

Big Babooba

Aliens will use "other" addresses since they have no permanent residence on earth. I bet if you check into the package was never filed as lost/missing/stolen, etc...
You obviously don't know what you are talking about and you obviously haven't met my neighbors.:happy-very:
Coneheads Movie Trailer

705red

Browncafe Steward
I don't understand the big deal. Obviously this guy is looking to expand the business to new markets. Fdx , DHL and the post office do not have anyone exploring extra terrestrial markets. Its this type of innovation that will provide a secure future for all of us.....:)
Well now that seems like a problem! Maybe fedex and dhl have no alien hunting restrictions on employment while ups allows it.

Maybe this is the new technology that davis wants to intall to spy on us and he has this lp whack job trying to make contact to assist ups.

At 3000 miles an hour good luck tracking my gps!

tieguy

Banned
Well now that seems like a problem! Maybe fedex and dhl have no alien hunting restrictions on employment while ups allows it.

Maybe this is the new technology that davis wants to intall to spy on us and he has this lp whack job trying to make contact to assist ups.

At 3000 miles an hour good luck tracking my gps!

comon red you need to jump on the bandwagon. you could possibly create a true international union here. Venetians local 502, orcan local 711. Why someday you could threaten to shut the galaxy down with a strike.:happy-very:

Big Babooba

comon red you need to jump on the bandwagon. you could possibly create a true international union here. Venetians local 502, orcan local 711. Why someday you could threaten to shut the galaxy down with a strike.:happy-very:
Don't you mean an intergalactic union?