UPS Sets Ambitious Earnings-Growth Targets

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Enjoy it while it lasts. I used to read about drivers on here working peak season hours during non peak times and in all honesty thought they were making stuff up.Over night we went to having routes slashed,trucks loaded down with incredible amounts of work and went from a center that files MAYBE 2 or 3 grievances a month to about 10-15 every day.
again,I urge you to enjoy it while it lasts
Everyday is peak in my center. This holiday season will be a nice break from the 10 month peak....there will be helpers, more vehicles, more mechanics, free donuts 3 times a week, and less supes to have to look at because they will be too busy kissing ass to bother us. I love this time of year in my center!

watdaflock?

Everyday is peak in my center. This holiday season will be a nice break from the 10 month peak....there will be helpers, more vehicles, more mechanics, free donuts 3 times a week, and less supes to have to look at because they will be too busy kissing ass to bother us. I love this time of year in my center!

Are you in a small hub somewhere in the middle of no-place Midwest? What you describe sounds familiar.

Volume continues to grow too, anyone else notice the increase in Quill and Staples shipments?

I've been seeing a heck of a lot more Duluth Trading co's buck naked underwear.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Don't be holding your breath. All it would take is some accountant in Division to see all your guarantee.

And, you have yet to experience ORION. That will rock your world.

The 1.34 hours of guarantee is not the norm----the mall driver offered to cover the mall drop box for me 3 days last week, which let me punch out 20-25 minutes early each of those days.

Driver7906

Keep the 9.5 list alive and well.
This is untrue. If a driver quits before reaching retirement age, but has at least 5 years of service, he/she will receive a pension when they turn 65.

I stand corrected. Thanks. But at the same time, if a driver quits years before they're supposed to, UPS would pay them a much smaller pension than if the driver did 25-30 years.