UPS showers in locker rooms at feeder locations.

SeniorGeek

Below the Line
That excuse won't work when involved in illegal activity.
Which law do you think was violated, and when was it enacted?

I recall reading about a case where someone placed a camera for admittedly-voyeuristic purposes, but in a building he owned. He could not be prosecuted, but a new law was hastily written. Many states have laws that affirm a property or business owner's ability to install a camera without warning everyone who might be recorded. Many of those laws have needed modification to exclude areas with a "reasonable expectation of privacy". Despite how ImpactedTSG's District may have handled the project, there was no directive to put cameras in areas where people get naked.

BTW: Is it just me, or does anyone else find it odd that tieguy would think UPS willfully violated criminal law?
You were let go by UPS? Seems like this is the perfect opportunity for you to get your pound of revenge.
This "opportunity" is brimming with imperfection: If this activity was illegal, and if this was done on behalf of UPS, the person making the accusation performed the illegal act, and it was not required by Corporate. With nothing but the testimony of someone with an obvious axe to grind, accusing a widely-known and trusted company, I doubt that any prosecutor would want to touch this. (Maybe in an election year, if we could work some college-age girls with a penchant for men out-of-uniform into the story, the prosecutor would find some political reason....)

mikeups1978

Use the sink to wash yourself in one of those bathrooms where one person is allowed. In my center, at the end of each outbound we have one person bathrooms for men and women. That's what I did when I thought I didn't take a shower the night before!

Indecisi0n

143530242.jpg
143530242.jpg