UPS socks when going to Feeder from sort question and paycheck question...

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Good God, man. Lol. You've started a lot of "booboo" threads today. Lol.

If I my memory serves correct (Lol), you gave your resignation notice a long time ago. Lol. I believe you insulted the majority of the membership here on your way out. Lol.

Forgive me for asking (Lol), wtf are you trying to accomplish by trolling here? Lol. Are you achieving the arousal and completion you've desired? Lol.

If not, allow me to encourage you to "finish." Lol. Much like your wife, (Lol) we've other things to tend to.

What'dyabringmetoday???

If I my memory serves correct (Lol), you gave your resignation notice a long time ago. Lol. I believe you insulted the majority of the membership here on your way out. Lol.

Forgive me for asking (Lol), wtf are you trying to accomplish by trolling here? Lol. Are you achieving the arousal and completion you've desired? Lol.

If not, allow me to encourage you to "finish." Lol. Much like your wife, (Lol) we've other things to tend to.
Lol to you tough guy.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire

Lol to you tough guy.

Lol. My 12 year old dog has laid tougher turds than you. Lol.

You're trolling is weak. If the Special Olympics had an Internet Trolling event, you could consider yourself lucky to receive a participation award.

Lol.