UPS socks

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by rocketdog, May 5, 2008.

1. rocketdog

rocketdog New Member

Hi all,
    I just saw my UPS delivery guy wearing this rocking pair of brown UPS socks. :greedy:

I was sold instantly... where can you get these or are the only available to employees?

2. Forty6and2

Forty6and2 I'm Broken

You MIGHT be able to get a pair from someone who owns them- but probably not. They are part of the ups uniform and only available to employees.
  3. MissedBusiness

MissedBusiness NotReallyAMember

I hav sum slightly used sox from when i used 2 drive.

I'll sell them to ya.

They hav sum holes.

Have3nt driven in 4 years. dont think i washed them afetr i used them last.
  4. rocketdog

rocketdog New Member

lol no thanks on the used ones but i'll buy new ones off ya ;)

damn i was hoping they were some fan item or someting.. oh well :sad-little:
  5. faded jeans

faded jeans just a member

Well of course it does. Next time use spell check.:wink2:
  6. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

Why in the world would somebody who doesn't work for UPS want to wear UPS socks???
  7. rocketdog

rocketdog New Member

Why would someone not working at Google want to wear a Google t-shirt?

cause its awsome
    haha those socks were so cool. i don't know why i am so fascinated by them embedded logo.
  8. rod

rod retired and happy

Rocketdog if I wouldn't of burned all mine at my retirement party I would of sent you about 20 pair. Too late:peaceful:
  9. feeder53

feeder53 ADKtrails

When they gave me my uniforms I was told that I had to account for them and they were only available to employees.....
  10. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

they gave you socks?
  11. looper804

looper804 Is it time to go home yet

I remember years ago all the teenagers wanted UPS hats to wear.It was a fad.I guess socks are the new fad.
  12. myback

myback Member

you need professional help
  13. stringerman85

stringerman85 New Member

Give me money and i'll buy ya some :happy-very:
  14. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

Many moons ago, I was delivering on a regular basis to a nursing home. One of the PT employees there was a high scholl girl that worked after school, she was about 5 foot nothing, a little on the dumpy side but very sweet and helpful. She too became enamored with the logo short socks. I heard one day that her birthday was coming up and I happened to be ordering socks about that time so I ordered an extra pair for her. She was quite pleased. I saw her again a few weeks ago and asked her if she still had them, she does but has only worn them once, lol. go figure.
  15. filthpig

filthpig Active Member

We get them often enough as safety awards that I don't have to buy them.
  16. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

That's cool, probably one of the best safety awards. Well, other than your good health.
  17. feeder53

feeder53 ADKtrails

trplnkl, No they gave me shirts, hat, pants and jackets, but they told me that they are accountable if they had the company logo and I saw a thread here where someone gave a uniform piece away.....
  18. wannabeups

wannabeups Member

His request isn't that unusual. I have ran across a few NASCAR fans who asked about them. Why? I don't know.
  19. bobs barricade tester

bobs barricade tester Ups freight

Call rockport they make some, cintas is another place that sells them but I don't think cintas will sell to the general public.