UPS socks

rocketdog

Hi all,
I just saw my UPS delivery guy wearing this rocking pair of brown UPS socks. :greedy:

I was sold instantly... where can you get these or are the only available to employees?

thanks
rocket

Forty6and2

I'm Broken
You MIGHT be able to get a pair from someone who owns them- but probably not. They are part of the ups uniform and only available to employees.

MissedBusiness

NotReallyAMember
I hav sum slightly used sox from when i used 2 drive.

I'll sell them to ya.

They hav sum holes.

Have3nt driven in 4 years. dont think i washed them afetr i used them last.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Hi all,
I just saw my UPS delivery guy wearing this rocking pair of brown UPS socks. :greedy:

I was sold instantly... where can you get these or are the only available to employees?

thanks
rocket

Rocketdog,
Why in the world would somebody who doesn't work for UPS want to wear UPS socks???

rocketdog

Why would someone not working at Google want to wear a Google t-shirt?

cause its awsome
haha those socks were so cool. i don't know why i am so fascinated by them embedded logo.

rod

Retired 22 years
Rocketdog if I wouldn't of burned all mine at my retirement party I would of sent you about 20 pair. Too late:peaceful:

feeder53

ADKtrails
When they gave me my uniforms I was told that I had to account for them and they were only available to employees.....

looper804

Is it time to go home yet
Why would someone not working at Google want to wear a Google t-shirt?

cause its awsome
haha those socks were so cool. i don't know why i am so fascinated by them embedded logo.
I remember years ago all the teenagers wanted UPS hats to wear.It was a fad.I guess socks are the new fad.

Many moons ago, I was delivering on a regular basis to a nursing home. One of the PT employees there was a high scholl girl that worked after school, she was about 5 foot nothing, a little on the dumpy side but very sweet and helpful. She too became enamored with the logo short socks. I heard one day that her birthday was coming up and I happened to be ordering socks about that time so I ordered an extra pair for her. She was quite pleased. I saw her again a few weeks ago and asked her if she still had them, she does but has only worn them once, lol. go figure.

feeder53

ADKtrails
trplnkl, No they gave me shirts, hat, pants and jackets, but they told me that they are accountable if they had the company logo and I saw a thread here where someone gave a uniform piece away.....