UPS SOCKS

Hmmmm, I couldn't find anything in the thread that "Yes it does." could apply to?

Approximately 37% of posts criticizing spelling, grammar or sentence structure contain an error sumwhere.:devil3:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Ankle Length Socks (Single Pack)
Item No. 760-0012-201

Your Price: US $4.00 Ankle Length Socks (3 Pack)
Item No. 760-0013-201

Your Price: US $11.50 Ankle Length Socks (6 Pack)
Item No. 760-0014-201

Your Price: US $23.00

Same price.

SKAGITDRIVER

I'm waiting for Hoaxter to ask, "But what is the website for ordering old socks?" :wink2:

Old socks? do what I do cut half of the feet off and pull them over your white sweat sox I wear low cut or no show socks anyway. so they last 4 times longer still wear a couple of the old style with 2 gold stripes I bought em I'll wear em I had one manager trade me 3 old ones for 2 new ones

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Re: UPS SUCKS

OK If you have to explain a joke, it's probably not a good joke.
Anyway, here goes: Say the title of this thread 3 times out loud
then read this:

Yes it does. Next time use spell check.

OK. LOL. That's funny.

When I first saw the thread title, I thought that was going to be the gist.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Old socks? do what I do cut half of the feet off and pull them over your white sweat sox I wear low cut or no show socks anyway. so they last 4 times longer still wear a couple of the old style with 2 gold stripes I bought em I'll wear em I had one manager trade me 3 old ones for 2 new ones

Thats exactly what I do, I havent bought new socks in years. I had a sup tell me that the old-style gold 2 stripers werent "allowed" anymore, I told him that if he wanted to pay me for them I would be more than happy to relace them with new ones. He quit complaining.

Heres a trick; when you cut out the feet of an old pair of socks, just cut the toe and heel out. Leave the middle part intact like a "stirrup", this will keep the sock from riding upward and exposing the white socks that you have on underneath. Its sort of like the stockings worn by baseball players.

One thing that has always annoyed me; I dont mind paying for the socks but as a UPS employee buying a UPS uniform item I should not have to pay full shipping costs. We should be able to have them put in the 'house mail" and delivered to the center along with other uniform items.

Thats exactly what I do, I havent bought new socks in years. I had a sup tell me that the old-style gold 2 stripers werent "allowed" anymore, I told him that if he wanted to pay me for them I would be more than happy to relace them with new ones. He quit complaining.

Heres a trick; when you cut out the feet of an old pair of socks, just cut the toe and heel out. Leave the middle part intact like a "stirrup", this will keep the sock from riding upward and exposing the white socks that you have on underneath. Its sort of like the stockings worn by baseball players.

One thing that has always annoyed me; I dont mind paying for the socks but as a UPS employee buying a UPS uniform item I should not have to pay full shipping costs. We should be able to have them put in the 'house mail" and delivered to the center along with other uniform items.

Wouldn't paying for the shipping add to profitability and constitute job security?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Wouldn't paying for the shipping add to profitability and constitute job security?

The success or failure of UPS as a company does not hinge upon whether or not employees pay full freight charges for a bag of socks.

My wife and I use UPS frequently for Amazon.com and other online shopping that we do, and for those purposes I am and should be just another paying customer.

Since the socks are a required uniform item, we should be able to have them shipped via UPS "house mail" to our home center just like any other uniform or UPS supplies.