UPS socks

worldwide

He's got a point. I balked at the $9.95 shipping charge but since we don't have a choice I placed the order. You would think UPS socks would be an ideal Surepost package.

If Twinhill currently ships via UPS Ground and they switched light weight, low-value shipments to Surepost, won't that take work away from UPS drivers? Are you saying that it's better for customers to have a choice for low-cost or free shipping?

Given the choice of $9.95 for UPS Ground shipping or zero shipping charge for Surepost, what would you choose?

What the hell do you need ups socks for its fall and almost winter. I switched to my very heavy super thick socks gray socks. It's all about comfort.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If Twinhill currently ships via UPS Ground and they switched light weight, low-value shipments to Surepost, won't that take work away from UPS drivers? Are you saying that it's better for customers to have a choice for low-cost or free shipping?

Given the choice of $9.95 for UPS Ground shipping or zero shipping charge for Surepost, what would you choose?

More and more SurePost deliveries are being diverted from the Post Office back to us for delivery. It was supposed to be only for stops with other non-Surepost packages or for 3 or more SurePost packages for the same stop but I am seeing more single SurePost deliveries.

I would choose the free shipping regardless of who completes the delivery.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It is called having a monopoly.
Twinhill is the only place where you can get them, so you will pay what they charge, for the socks and for the shipping.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Not to defend this company, but many places omit the "handling" part of "shipping and handling" on web sites. I explained this to my kid recently when she complained about a shipping charge similar to this for a pretty light item on Amazon. Shipping is what it is. Everyone forgets about handling and what it means. Generally speaking, SOMEONE packs, labels and loads your package on it's way to you. And hopefully, those people aren't working for free. Sure, some companies offer free shipping, and I'm sure other companies dovetail their manpower into the price of the item, but, in general, this is why shipping costs more than the shipping cost to you.

Johney

What the hell do you need ups socks for its fall and almost winter. I switched to my very heavy super thick socks gray socks. It's all about comfort.
I wear my socks at work all year, but then again I haven't had a pair of long pants on at work in a lonnnnngggg time.:wink2:

marshall333

Thanks so much ! I would love the free socks if you still have them. My name is mark in Austin, TX.

have a great day

Last edited by a moderator:

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I love the fact that the socks you want are made in China in a sweatshop for about 2 cents a pair. How can you wear them knowing this?? It's downright anti-union. LOL