UPS Socks

ArcherUTR

I've never received more compliments while working than on my UPS socks. I dig them, sucks we gotta pay for them.

My hub bitches, but doesn't enforce them. Can they enforce them?

By The Book

I've never received more compliments while working than on my UPS socks. I dig them, sucks we gotta pay for them.

My hub bitches, but doesn't enforce them. Can they enforce them?
When it's the flavor of the month, but just to put you in check so you won't speak up about something.

ArcherUTR

When it's the flavor of the month, but just to put you in check so you won't speak up about something.

I meant can the contractually enforce if someone grieves discipline over non-supplied uniform. Will it win in the grievance process according to the contract?

Similar question about tattoos. I've got none. But at my hub some people cover, some don't.

CHALLY9TX

I meant can the contractually enforce if someone grieves discipline over non-supplied uniform. Will it win in the grievance process according to the contract?

Similar question about tattoos. I've got none. But at my hub some people cover, some don't.

Can't grieve discipline over socks. Tattoos need to be covered but some CMs are more lax than others.

Sent using BrownCafe App

By The Book

Pick your battles, I don't think the local will back you, if you don't have tats, let that one go. If your a steward you will have to participate, but don't get drawn into that one unless you have to.

The last socks I ordered were very comfortable. My daughter really liked them and insisted that she needed to wear them to bed every night. She also likes to go to bed in a ups stocking cap. She's so cute I can't say no to her. So let's just say it's hard for me to get socks somedays in the summer. Hard knock life! :)

oldngray

nowhere special
The socks are expensive because they aren't produced on economies of scale thus we pay more.

Not really true. There were some places making limited runs of copies of UPS socks and selling them for far less so it is definitely not an economies of scale issue.

S

selfcancelsignal

Hoping the 6 pack I bought last my whole career.

Sent while chasing down unnecessary Dish Network call tags.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
The last socks I ordered were very comfortable. My daughter really liked them and insisted that she needed to wear them to bed every night. She also likes to go to bed in a ups stocking cap. She's so cute I can't say no to her. So let's just say it's hard for me to get socks somedays in the summer. Hard knock life! :)
You have to talk the wife into wearing just the socks.

Nostromo

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1407506458.436339.jpg

I'll be sporting this very soon :P

Sent using Morse code