UPS Socks

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Haven't bought or worn brown UPS logo socks in about 8 years. They want me to wear them then they can buy them for me.
I didn't feel like doing laundry one Friday when I ran out so wore black crew socks. Nobody said anything.

Some guys also buy 1 pair then cut the top few inches off to put over their normal socks then take them off once on road.

Sent from my 28 year old brown truck

aiian

Haven't bought or worn brown UPS logo socks in about 8 years. They want me to wear them then they can buy them for me.

Same here, I keep a pair in my PC just in case my center manager get's a hair up his ass though.

Also, right or wrong a lot of my conversations with my center manager end in "you aren't wearing the proper footwear ir socks."

You impress me as the kind of man who could get that done.
Dude I'm so tired after the 65 hour plus weeks plus the kids I really don't have much left in the tank. The drive just isn't high right now.

After 15 years of marriage I still love her more than ever and think the older she gets the better she looks but I take what I can get. And if I don't get it I might half complain/joke but I understand.

Kids and careers change things. You just have to adjust.

JL 0513

Socks are expensive but I have to say they are very well made. Using a 6-pack for a year now and they're not showing much wear. Considering the miles we walk each day, that's damn good. The regular white socks I buy wear out far quicker.

aiian

You must have got a good batch. Mine didn't last for more than a few months.

They're like wrapping your feet in 10 year old washcloths.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Dude I'm so tired after the 65 hour plus weeks plus the kids I really don't have much left in the tank. The drive just isn't high right now.

After 15 years of marriage I still love her more than ever and think the older she gets the better she looks but I take hat I can get. And if I don't get it I might half complain/joke but I understand.

Kids and careers change things. You just have to adjust.

Time is the most precious commodity of all.
Sounds like yours is well spent.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I wish they made knee high ups socks. Id totally rock them with shorts if they weren't too ugly in the winter time lol. I hate wearing pants lol.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Same here, I keep a pair in my PC just in case my center manager get's a hair up his ass though.

I keep a pair in my bag that an old center manager gave me years ago. If there are any big wigs around my one boss will give me a heads up.

Socks are expensive but I have to say they are very well made. Using a 6-pack for a year now and they're not showing much wear. Considering the miles we walk each day, that's damn good. The regular white socks I buy wear out far quicker.

Then you've never actually had good socks for your own personal budget. Nothing UPS could ever provide me would offer me the comfort or support than the socks I buy for myself. And I'm not buying Hanes either.
Happy feet = happy me

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Premium socks?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I keep a pair in my bag that an old center manager gave me years ago. If there are any big wigs around my one boss will give me a heads up.

Then you've never actually had good socks for your own personal budget. Nothing UPS could ever provide me would offer me the comfort or support than the socks I buy for myself. And I'm not buying Hanes either.
Happy feet = happy me
Always cracks me up when you see guys wearing poopy shoes to work. Ill always buy good shoes for work. I agree with the happy feet. Good comfortable shoes are a good investment for work since your on your feet all day. You make 90k a year and you buy shiznitty shoes, LIKE REALLY DUDE lol.

JL 0513

Happy feet = happy me

All I've ever bought are those big 10 packs of white crew/tube socks at Wal*Mart or Target. Like a buck a pair. All I can afford.