UPS socks

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Nope, thread isn't what you think it's about. The company lost my package lol.

I don't know if irony is the right word but it's pretty funny that UPS socks shipped via UPS to a UPS driver got lost at UPS ;)

It shows out for delivery, but everyone is in off the road & when pulling it up in the computer, it shows a physical scan in the building last night, but nothing since.

It will likely show up next week some time so I really don't care, but just got a laugh out of this one.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

I don't know if irony is the right word but it's pretty funny that UPS socks shipped via UPS to a UPS driver got lost at UPS ;)

It shows out for delivery, but everyone is in off the road & when pulling it up in the computer, it shows a physical scan in the building last night, but nothing since.

It will likely show up next week some time so I really don't care, but just got a laugh out of this one.
It went for a ride

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Yeah, and warning letters come through USPS. I don't get it. Just hand me the damned thing and save the postage.
Our warning letters all go directly to our local never to be seen again. I was once told I was getting a warning letter. I told the sup I'd tell the local to expect free toilet paper soon. His face turned so red.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
i have my old socks for sale. 25 bucks a pair but free shipping. usps. i'll write something on them so i can send it media mail. ( cheapest)

Orion inc.

I like turtles
i have my old socks for sale. 25 bucks a pair but free shipping. usps. i'll write something on them so i can send it media mail. ( cheapest)
First off, you don't have any ups socks because you never drove. This has been proven.

Second, who the hell would want socks that you wore?

Third, if you're a real "ups" retiree(which you aren't. 17 years doesn't equal 25) and you would send them USPS? Well that just shows how you won't even support the company that makes it so your supposed retirement check gets deposited.

Would you write "hello from the trailer park " on them? I bet all of BC would chip in for that. I mean you claim to be a stripper, 25 year ups feeder driver and countless other driving jobs for 20 or so years on top of that.

Yeah I'm sure someone wants socks from an 80 year old wanna be like you.

9.5 everyday

Dropped a bunch of money on some parking passes for a football game last year. Had them shipped NDA and they got lost. Somehow they scanned them when they got to the building and then thrown in a trailer. Luckily my OMS was able to track them down and my center manager was able to help me crack some heads so I would have them for the game.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

You got alot of nerve derailing a thread after bitching and whining and reporting everything you don't like. Why do you bother, you've got 90% of us on ignore anyways.

Yet another "quality" post from you.......
First off, you don't have any ups socks because you never drove. This has been proven.
Second, who the hell would want socks that you wore?
Third, if you're a real "ups" retiree(which you aren't. 17 years doesn't equal 25) and you would send them USPS? Well that just shows how you won't even support the company that makes it so your supposed retirement check gets deposited.

Would you write "hello from the trailer park " on them? I bet all of BC would chip in for that. I mean you claim to be a stripper, 25 year ups feeder driver and countless other driving jobs for 20 or so years on top of that.

Yeah I'm sure someone wants socks from an 80 year old wanna be like you.

She won't respond, she has those of use who challenge her on ignore and kisses the assses of the few who are not yet on ignore.

You might have better luck selling your used panties. Write something in there, I'm sure @burrheadd or @scooby0048 will pay top dollar!

If I wanted panties that carried a stench of back seat sex and Winston cigarettes, I would call your sister but thanks for considering me for this offer!