UPS Stock is on the rise!

ups1990

Ummm, yeah. Our stock had taken a beating since it reached 114.00 earlier this year. How ironic that our new slogan is United Problem Solvers, well... If there was a ever a problem that needs solving, its our stock price.
FedEx, announces to the investing world, we are no UPS! We're going to make money for you. Ooouch! "Down goes Frazier"
I have all the trust in this company to make a rebound.
Hey, I have an idea. Lets get back to real customer service, where the driver takes care of the people and business' on route, rather than customer service by way of the Internet or phone number.

UPS4Life

Ummm, yeah. Our stock had taken a beating since it reached 114.00 earlier this year. How ironic that our new slogan is United Problem Solvers, well... If there was a ever a problem that needs solving, its our stock price.
FedEx, announces to the investing world, we are no UPS! We're going to make money for you. Ooouch! "Down goes Frazier"
I have all the trust in this company to make a rebound.
Hey, I have an idea. Lets get back to real customer service, where the driver takes care of the people and business' on route, rather than customer service by way of the Internet or phone number.
I think if you're looking for a short term gain I would buy in this dip. If you're looking for a long term gain I would buy on this dip. Either way I think if you buy now within a year you'll easily make 10%. JMO

Sent using BrownCafe App

OPTION3

I think if you're looking for a short term gain I would buy in this dip. If you're looking for a long term gain I would buy on this dip. Either way I think if you buy now within a year you'll easily make 10%. JMO

Sent using BrownCafe App
How about the long term failure of a billion dollar system called ORION? Even more scary...... The unwillingness of management to admit how horrible it is, and their same willingness to keep throwing millions at the problem to prove it "works".....nope....way better choices out there

Returntosender

Apple's $10,000 Watch is Dead on Arrival

Timothy Green - March 19, 2015

Apple's (NASDAQ: AAPL) long-awaited entry into the smartwatch market is almost here. The iDevice maker's strategy, offering watches with price points ranging from $350 to $17,000, is an attempt to appeal both to everyday users of Apple products and to those who routinely spend thousands of dollars on luxury items.
http://m.fool.com/investing/general/2015/03/19/2-reasons-why-apples-10000-watch-is-dead-on-arriva

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Apple's (NASDAQ: AAPL) long-awaited entry into the smartwatch market is almost here. The iDevice maker's strategy, offering watches with price points ranging from $350 to $17,000, is an attempt to appeal both to everyday users of Apple products and to those who routinely spend thousands of dollars on luxury items.
http://m.fool.com/investing/general/2015/03/19/2-reasons-why-apples-10000-watch-is-dead-on-arriva

Yawn.

UPS4Life

Ya know I often wondered who in their right mind would pay $10,000 for a watch you have to charge every 18 hours? The same rich people who buy a $90,000 tesla car that needs recharged every 300 miles. I too bought apple after the split and it's done nothing but go up as I see it going that way for some time.

You say we waste money on Orion? Maybe so I've never dealt with that system I went straight to feeders. What I can tell you though after seeing the trailers from customers come to the buildings FULL every day, and the dumb decisions we make by going to a customer to switch out an empty after we already know they're closed just so we can say we were there and still profit $807 MILLION in 2012. Sadly I think we have room to make these dumb decisions. We have so much work being driven by company's such as Mr P or other smaller company's to destinations further away daily.

I'm not telling anybody how to invest their money but I can tell you UPS and Apple are both in my portfolio and they've done nothing but rise.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It's already closed above $133. I think it will peak somewhere in the $140-150 range.
I did a lot of reading on Apple just a few weeks ago and $132 put them at the P/E ratio that all of their previous falls have happened at.

I made a ton off Apple a few years ago but $130's is getting into risky territory.

Just don't be gready. I bought and sold alibaba on day 1 making $10 per share I was stoked. For the next month my brother told me how dumb I was because it just kept climbing. I told him I made my money I was happy. Now look it's tanked to cheaper than what I bought it at. Maybe I'll pick it up again. Lol

UPS4Life

Just don't be gready. I bought and sold alibaba on day 1 making $10 per share I was stoked. For the next month my brother told me how dumb I was because it just kept climbing. I told him I made my money I was happy. Now look it's tanked to cheaper than what I bought it at. Maybe I'll pick it up again. Lol
did the same thing with gopro made 15$/share and I try to keep telling myself I'm glad I made money but there's still a small part of me that wishes I would have stayed for the triple gain but I'm just glad I didn't lose and you never know where the top is.

Sent using BrownCafe App

UPS4Life

I was always told that you should sell when the stock gains or loses 1/2 (or more) of the price that you bought it at.
I was told don't lose more than 10%. But then I also heard Warren Buffets two rules are don't lose money and don't forget rule one. Sure wish I could have his money one day! In the end it's all personal preference on when to buy and sell.

The best is people who give all this great stock advice and tell you how you should have listened to them when it goes up a couple dollars...... If you're that smart about it why aren't you investing? Your watching a 30 min segment on tv and they mention the company's name. That's not near enough to make me want to buy anything without doing research.

Sent using BrownCafe App

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I was told don't lose more than 10%. But then I also heard Warren Buffets two rules are don't lose money and don't forget rule one. Sure wish I could have his money one day! In the end it's all personal preference on when to buy and sell.

The best is people who give all this great stock advice and tell you how you should have listened to them when it goes up a couple dollars...... If you're that smart about it why aren't you investing? Your watching a 30 min segment on tv and they mention the company's name. That's not near enough to make me want to buy anything without doing research.

Sent using BrownCafe App

10%?