UPS StOCKS

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
UPS stock is looking a lot better than Fedex right now. Fedex dropped like $1.50 in the first hour of trading today. I wonder if it will continue to fall tomorrow. We were up slightly today. :)

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
UPS stock is looking a lot better than Fedex right now. Fedex dropped like $1.50 in the first hour of trading today. I wonder if it will continue to fall tomorrow. We were up slightly today. :)
It's also cheap right now if you look at P/E ratio. Historically it trades at about 22x earnings. That would be $120ish

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
$WWE
Friend of mine turned me onto it and got Jan $10.00 calls for 2.90. Do your own DD, but this thing is fueled up and on the launch pad.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Traditional until after Labor Day , most investment houses top dogs are on vacation .
The stock market is left under the control of the junior mgt teams .
Starting next Tuesday the really impact begins .

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I think it was 6 months to a year or so ago where the stock lost half of it's value in one day.
Yes, because of the announcement of going away from a PPV model and to a streaming service subscription. Pay cable tv is a dinosaur that is going away, those that don't adapt, die. The only reason cable TV can continue to charge what they do is from monopolizing markets and live sports. Adults under the age of 30 stream content and get their "TV" from other sources besides the cable companies. $WWE is going this route and companies like Disney and HBO are watching to see how it does.

Like I said, anyone interested in investing should do their own DD, don't take my word on it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yes, because of the announcement of going away from a PPV model and to a streaming service subscription. Pay cable tv is a dinosaur that is going away, those that don't adapt, die. The only reason cable TV can continue to charge what they do is from monopolizing markets and live sports. Adults under the age of 30 stream content and get their "TV" from other sources besides the cable companies. $WWE is going this route and companies like Disney and HBO are watching to see how it does.

Like I said, anyone interested in investing should do their own DD, don't take my word on it.
It also just came out that many think they are lying about the numbers they expect to achieve.