ups supervisor

P

phil321

So, i've worked for ups almost a year, and i've been supervisor for almost 4 months...do i have any rights at all because i feel like I'm screwed in every single aspect...

* location edited out by cheryl

Last edited by a moderator:
P

phil321

so the full timer keeps telling me to sort, and i've brought it up to him that I shouldn't be not to mention i have to run the sort aisle and the metro shoots are horrible in my area, a manager had all p/t sups sign an agreement form not to sort or do any work a hourly should do. Constantly being watched by union workers who directly tell me to stop... so I'm in between 2 walls

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
so the full timer keeps telling me to sort, and i've brought it up to him that I shouldn't be not to mention i have to run the sort aisle and the metro shoots are horrible in my area, a manager had all p/t sups sign an agreement form not to sort or do any work a hourly should do. Constantly being watched by union workers who directly tell me to stop... so I'm in between 2 walls
*chutes*

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Yup, a rock and a hard place.

Should have stayed hourly.

BrownTexas

We as a union can't make you stop. I would just tell someone on your sort aisle to file for you working. Encourage them to. That way you won't have to sort.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
So, i've worked for ups almost a year, and i've been supervisor for almost 4 months...do i have any rights at all because i feel like I'm screwed in every single aspect...
edison,nj hub
I wouldn't worry about sorting much longer. Since you posted your pic and are bad-mouthing UPS, I'm sure they will find something else for you to do...j/k...lol

browntroll

im 23 years old and this is my first year i'm not trying to be 30 yrs old and still making under 30k a year..
i would be happy making 30k a year from a part time job. the only thing you can do is tell union workers to file and then manager will tell you
to stop doing union work. which should also get your full time sup to stop making you sort.