Ups testing delivering ground on saturdays

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
the cost of living sucks balls though

Eh, I don't think it's that bad. Sure this is the only place I've ever lived but I managed to get by on my own working part time at UPS for 14 years until I finally went full time. I only grossed about 35-40K in the last 7 years of part time but yet was able to afford my own apt and live comfortably.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
I had one for my furthest town on wed. 2 pm delivery. Left it at 1:57pm. Had to drive 18 miles round trip. To get back to where I left off. I also have one guy who uses my choice out a little further for 3:30 delivery of his video games. That one is 25 miles -rt

By The Book

I had one for my furthest town on wed. 2 pm delivery. Left it at 1:57pm. Had to drive 18 miles round trip. To get back to where I left off. I also have one guy who uses my choice out a little further for 3:30 delivery of his video games. That one is 25 miles -rt
If you all want your post office work back...sell the customers on my choice

By The Book

Till it is impossible to ping pong across my area for my choice. I hope they never find out about it
More driving equals less stops equals easier workload. UPS makes money on this service, and the customer gets the delivery at their address. This program will get phased out, I just don't see how UPS can give the customer a choice.

Foamer Pyle

Yep. We will test it out then change the contract in a couple of years. Or like they've done plenty of times the last few years (surepost prime day helpers) the union will just say yeah sure it's ok.
This next contract will be very important that we stick together, and not just let something get rammed down our throat. There needs to be some strong language for the excessive overtime, not the weak 9.5 language we have now. The union made it sound like the 9.5 language was better in our current contract, and was the same old garbage. Do away with the 9.5 list, and just start automatic Triple time at 9.5 hours. Maybe that will lighten things up.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

This next contract will be very important that we stick together, and not just let something get rammed down our throat. There needs to be some strong language for the excessive overtime, not the weak 9.5 language we have now. The union made it sound like the 9.5 language was better in our current contract, and was the same old garbage. Do away with the 9.5 list, and just start automatic Triple time at 9.5 hours. Maybe that will lighten things up.

The 9.5 language should be based on hours worked or dispatch.