UPS themed boat names?

Channahon

How about "Brown Betty" as noted below:

During WWII women who filled delivery positions left behind by men serving overseas were fondly known as “Brown Bettys.” UPS delivered its billionth package right after the war, in 1946.

kingOFchester

My vote goes to knot in 1

It;s got the nautical aspect, ups aspecta and it is one of the more frequent inputs...other then signature and Dr locations.

P

pickup

DIAD and gone to heaven (its a stretch , gotta pronounce the first word a little strangely to get the desired result

Sammie

Executive Decision

Hazardous Material

Beats Workin'

Grounds For Divorce

(Don't know many UPSer's who've only been married once..)

Got Toys?

(Which could also apply to Dizzee and the Case of The Wandering
Appendage)

Off the Clock

Sick Leave

Knot Home

Payed My Dues

P

pickup

I gotta change the last one give me liberty or give me diad

that just doesn't work drewed( a for effort), no matter how you stretch it. :happy2: However, you indirectly scared me :anxious:as a few minutes ago as I was watching family guy, chris griffin mentioned the crazy monkey that lives in his closet and then a clip of him was shown, and I was like " dear god, I know that monkey( as if knowing him meant he might live in my closet) and then I realized why it was familiar, it was drewed's avatar.

P

pickup

Miss delivery

miss delivery is good , real good. refers to the boat as a she, and is good for the ups angle as well. . I still would like consideration for my U.P.S.S. Minnow . The S.S. Minnow ,as we all hopefully know ,was the ship that gilligan and company took on their three hour tour.

P

pickup

lol you gotta love the monkey
How bout package monkey?

or better, yet drewed , how about Package Monkey Business . Remember Monkey Business was the boat that presidential wanna-be Gary Hart conducted an illicit affair with a woman other than his wife. He dropped out of the running after the affair was revealed. A few years afterward, Clinton proved that with no shame, one can still become president and stay president with the revelation of numerous extramarital affairs.