Ups then marines

Hefner51

I'm on my 4 day being a preloader and I hate the :censored2: to many I have three package cars and two of them are bulk stops so the outside of my cars and under the conveyor belt are extremely covered and I dont ever get finished until about 8:45 when the driver is all ready to go and I only get finished then because of someone helping me so my questions is if I cant even take preloader you think I could handle the marines

porkwagon

I'm on my 4 day being a preloader and I hate the :censored2: to many I have three package cars and two of them are bulk stops so the outside of my cars and under the conveyor belt are extremely covered and I dont ever get finished until about 8:45 when the driver is all ready to go and I only get finished then because of someone helping me so my questions is if I cant even take preloader you think I could handle the marines
No.

Nostromo

Unloading was easier? Well i got a way for you to go back just get a :censored2: load of miss sorts and you'll be there in no time. If you can't handle loading pc's you really think you can handle hell week? Let alone the green weenie for 4 years? Best of luck

jaker

trolling
I say yes you can handle being in the military and when you get accustomed come back and tell us which one you would prefer

PT Car Washer

Actually I joke but its sad what they have turned the national guard into.

It was never meant to fight overseas wars for us and the soldiers are simply not trained to do so.
I completely disagree with that. Fighting the Soviets in Europe was all we ever trained to do. During the Iraq war and insurgency that followed along with Afghanistan most Guard men and woman served multiple tours overseas.

J

jibbs

Unloading was easier? Well i got a way for you to go back just get a :censored2: load of miss sorts and you'll be there in no time. If you can't handle loading pc's you really think you can handle hell week? Let alone the green weenie for 4 years? Best of luck

A ton of misloads 4 days in?

That's a good way to get fired, not moved to the unload.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I completely disagree with that. Fighting the Soviets in Europe was all we ever trained to do. During the Iraq war and insurgency that followed along with Afghanistan most Guard men and woman served multiple tours overseas.
Yes I have one brother in law a marine and one is nation guard. Both served in Middle East. The national guards time from start of basic to deployment was shorter than the marines deployment.

The marine says the guard simply was prepared for what happened and he has some serious issues because of it.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Not if there's a written test.