UPS to DHL

FedexExEmployee

Re: UPS sucks

I'm sure all the ups drivers and fdx courriers appreciate you putting their job down as being brainless.

You keep comparing the two as if to make it seem that UPS is for a "real man" or something. As I've said countless times, it's the same thing. The reality is that it doesn't take much brains to work at Fedex or UPS. That leaves brawn, which also equals out. This all proves my point: It's the same!! lol

paidslave

You keep comparing the two as if to make it seem that UPS is for a "real man" or something. As I've said countless times, it's the same thing. The reality is that it doesn't take much brains to work at Fedex or UPS. That leaves brawn, which also equals out. This all proves my point: It's the same!! lol

You have proved nothing other than the fact that you don't have any psyche!

Good luck!

55andout?

I cant speak for the FEDEX driver but all of my drivers who are good at their jobs use their head so they do not need to use as much brawn. You are constantly thinking about stops, delivery points, safety etc....The drivers who do that make life easier on themselves. Having said that, no it is not brain surgery either.

moodaddy247

I can't drive 55
I constantly recruit sups from UPS

what for?? so that they can transfer overseas? lol... I wonder how long b/4 parcel buys that lil port in Wilmington, Oh??

Believe me; I don't doubt that you're successful in your recruiting; its just that loosing 'billions and billions and billions' of dollars has got to put a damper when trying to drum up new sales leads...
kno whata i mean???

john346

No more Brown!
Wow, Deliveryboy 24/7, you really do need the help! My company gives me more than one uniform. Apparently personal hygene is something you should devote a few of those 24 hours to. See, I shower in the morning after my work-out, BEFORE work, & on hot days without a/c, I can go inside the package area & change my shirt to a cleaner version! Then at the end of the day, wash out the car so tomorrow I won't be handing people filthy packages. Return home, shower myself AGAIN, to be with my family, clip both my hair and nails every two weeks, never scrimp on the soap, shampoo, toothpaste, deoderant, or laundry detergent. Oh, and not a bit afraid of any brush, be it tooth, nail, or bath. That's how I take pride in mostly myself, and apparently it shines in my job too, because I am greeted like I do take pride, and not like really old smelly cheese. See, if you can't spot these hygene problems in yourself, and feel like everyone else shares them with you, then you really need to take an interest in this area, if not for your company or your own integrity, then perhaps as a challange of philanthropy towards the rest of us. We certainly would appreciate it!! Or given your solutions of example maybe you should just give all of your customers complementary nose plugs. Good luck in this endeavour, your job, etc, yada-yada.

john346

No more Brown!
Ok, I agree with you on the nasty hygiene. There's a DHL driver that I see come into TJ Maxx on my area (I go there a lot after work...usually there around their pickup time) and he looks like a homeless guy that crapped his pants. But easy on the gangsta rap...I love hip hop friday sales calls.
Sorry Amigo, I don't dislike any music, but some of this is in my opinion nasty stuff. The tune I & everyone else got a taste of that afternoon was a joint venture with Kidd Rock & Snoop Dogg comparing their sexual exploits. This I found no taste for in any venue. Meaning if I found it on my iPod for my ears only, I'd ditch it. Perhaps I've misinterpreted what Gangsta rap is, but whatever this was, was crap. And to answer further I do have some Kidd Rock in my iTunes, but no Snoop Dogg, but was able to identify the players in this particular, song?