UPS to pay $25 million for false delivery claims

JL 0513

For perspective, This $25M fine is equivalent to paying 300 top rate drivers a whole year (although not counting benefits). Or 6 medium centers worth. Imagine how many part timer hours that is! It really stings when you look at it that way.

I wish I could get reimbursed for all the NDA's that I DR on time just to see them sitting on the porch at 16:30 when I bring their ground.

Don't you love it? I swear half the NDA residentials I deliver each day are when no one's home and the package likely sits there all day until they get home from work. Talk about a lot of wasted money. That's what NDA savers are for.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
We don't have to work as directed if it's dishonest or unsafe. Pretty simple.
But like you said earlier we ALL took advantage of the old scan, drive, deliver method from time to time. I mean who would have had late air and said I thought it was dishonest to do this. They would be a liar.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
But like you said earlier we ALL took advantage of the old scan, drive, deliver method from time to time. I mean who would have had late air and said I thought it was dishonest to do this. They would be a liar.
Exactly. But since then upstate has knowingly down it. Like within the last year. We have all known since then.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
They know most drivers want to be home early as possible, in there minds it makes you rush around faster all day. If you need to be home by 6 for something , they figure that extra time in am is to there advantage.they do it on purpose
What they don't know is I can deliver a ton more resi with my air if you start me 20-30 minutes earlier. Making my day go a whole lot faster.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
What they don't know is I can deliver a ton more resi with my air if you start me 20-30 minutes earlier. Making my day go a whole lot faster.
Your right , they don't think that. They think , well we started brownslave688 at 845 this am instead of 915. That is a whole half hour that he will be out there screwing us over on because his last pick up is at 545 and he was done with deliveries by his last pick up yesterday and yesterday he started at 915......

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Your right , they don't think that. They think , well we started brownslave688 at 845 this am instead of 915. That is a whole half hour that he will be out there screwing us over on because his last pick up is at 545 and he was done with deliveries by his last pick up yesterday and yesterday he started at 915......
Even though that was a perfect day and everything went right that day , no on calls , no heavy pick ups, no traffic, no bulk.... They think every day is the same, we know better.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Smoking tonight?
Photog be holding out on us, hes got the SUPA DUPA KILLA THRILLA STANKY DANK CHRONIC
200.gif
lmfao