UPS to Sponsor Third Professional Golfer

Discussion in 'UPS Pressroom News' started by cheryl, Mar 22, 2010.

1. cheryl

cheryl I started this. Staff Member

UPS (NYSE:UPS) today announced it has reached a deal with golf champion Jeev Milkha Singh of India to represent the company in conjunction with its sponsorship of the European Tour, one of the world's most prestigious professional golf tours.

Singh will represent UPS during tournament play and at various customer and promotional events alongside 2009 Race to Dubai champion Lee Westwood and 2008 European Tour Rookie of the Year Pablo Larrazabal, who began their association with UPS in 2009. Singh also will wear the UPS brand mark on his shirt while competing this season on the Asian Tour and the PGA Tour.

2. brown bomber

brown bomber brown bomber

maybe UPS, should consider "sponsoring" some of there own employees......single parents, in particular.........they don't cut them a break, knowing fully well that these folks will do anything and everything in their arsenal, to see their kids participate in sports, sing ,dance, or whatever activity the kids enjoy.........that's my opinion, and I am guilty of some of these offenses