UPS Tour? Advice?

rolltide997

Hi I'm new here and I applied at UPS a few days ago, I have a tour scheduled for tomorrow morning at 5:30am. What should I expect ? Any tips or advice helps :tongue_sm

Last edited:

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Hi I'm new here and I applied at UPS a few days ago, I have a tour scheduled for tomorrow morning at 5:30am. What should I expect ? Any tips or advice helps :tongue_sm

Wear some comfortable clothing, the tour will be show you the working conditions and pace that they will want you to work at. Good luck

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less

Keep up with the tour group, that's the initial way HR weeds out people who can't physically do the job. If you can't power walk for 20 or 30 minutes, you probably can't load/unload a truck for 3.5 - 5 hours a day.

nystripe96

HR likes to play mind games with prospective employees. Be on time, but don't be surprised if you're waiting around for an hour +....they do this to see who truly wants the job, some people give up and go home. Once the tour starts ask questions & act interested & eager to work. That's it.