UPS truck driver parks across 3 handicap parking spaces

Indecisi0n

"Sometimes I park in handicapped spaces,
While handicapped people make handicapped faces.
I'm an :censored2:"

I love it !

0000000.jpg
0000000.jpg

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
I can assure you that my on-car, PDS or center manager would never condone parking in a handicapped space.

I should add that I have no problem double-parking or parking in a fire lane. I do have a problem blocking handicapped spaces. No, I don't have a family member who needs to use these spaces--I just don't feel right knowing that I have full use of my legs while someone who may not may have to wait while I take their space.

So it would be better to block the firetrucks access to a building? What happens if it catches fire and people die inside because the fire truck couldn't get close enough for the hoses to reach? What happens if you block someone in and they get an emergency phone call and their child was in an accident and taken to the hospital while your inside? We are trained to park in the safest possible location. If that happens to be a handicapped spot, I will use it if I have to. I try not to, but I have, and will continue, to use them.

What do you think will happen to you if you block someone in and they back into your truck. The investigation shows that you parked in an unsafe manner and caused $5000 in damage to the vehicles? I will tell you what. You will be terminated for a crash that caused in excess of $4400 in damage because you parked in an unsafe manner. I have seen it happen!!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
So it would be better to block the firetrucks access to a building? What happens if it catches fire and people die inside because the fire truck couldn't get close enough for the hoses to reach? What happens if you block someone in and they get an emergency phone call and their child was in an accident and taken to the hospital while your inside? We are trained to park in the safest possible location. If that happens to be a handicapped spot, I will use it if I have to. I try not to, but I have, and will continue, to use them.

What do you think will happen to you if you block someone in and they back into your truck. The investigation shows that you parked in an unsafe manner and caused $5000 in damage to the vehicles? I will tell you what. You will be terminated for a crash that caused in excess of $4400 in damage because you parked in an unsafe manner. I have seen it happen!!

What if, what if. Relax.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I give up. I guess I won't try again. It was funny. I was sitting at the dr's office and in whips the UPS truck. The driver drove up to the front and covered not one, not two, but THREE handicap parking spots. My phone was off. You should have seen me jumping up and down trying to get my phone to turn on(it was practically dead, after this is was.). Just before the driver got into the picture I finally got a shot. You should have seen me giggling. Three parking spots. Damed uploader. As I stated earlier, no 'handicap' people were inconvenienced because of this incident.
About 2 minutes, a car pulls in with the appropriate license plate. I watched the person exit their vehicle and walk upright without a cane into the dr's office. Just sayin'