UPS truck hit by train in Wenatchee, WA

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
I'm told a driver and a helper were OK after this accident. Let's all try to step back and rethink why we are in such a big hurry. There is no package worth your life. There is no job worth your families companionship and love. There's no reason to take a chance that you can't take back. I believe there is something to be said for the recent push for extra production and it's peak, but I know no one wants this kind of thing happening. Please be careful and remember you have people who love you and depend on you making it home safely!!

Last edited by a moderator:

thelus

Package Car Whipping Boy
who ever is the photographer for the picture should get an award for irony of the year! good to hear the driver is ok

rod

Retired 22 years
Looks like just a publicity stunt to me. :wink2: We should have a contest to see who can come up with the funniest caption

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
You gotta be kidding me! What part of the five seeing habits didn't this driver use? Looks like all five to me!
And for a caption- Would you help me pry the seat cushion outa my ass...........

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
A couple of years ago when coming to a RR crossing, there was a maybe a two foot snow drift covering the track; I decided to "blast" right through that and get to the other side as I saw the track was clear. As soon as I hit that thing I high-ended the back axle of my PC and found myself going nowhere in the middle of the RR tracks because under that snow hump was a compacted ice hump.

You guys just don't know the feeling that you're in a bad situation if the arms start coming down. By the grace of GOD a Dodge Heavy Duty Ram appears out of nowhere and straps on a tow line and yanks me out of harms way.

I couldn't thank the driver enough because he and I both knew this was a active RR crossing with Freight and Amtrack trains every 4-6 hours. I still think about that during Winter and it freaks me out.

cast

We were told driver ran stop sign(just sign no crossing arms), and was on blue tooth talking. I saw alot of pictures of the wreck driver and helper are lucky to be alive!