UPS truck stolen during Baltimore Riot

clean hairy

A kid that young requires no time to figure out these newfangled electronic devices!
After all, you spend hours trying to figure out a new phone, hand it to an 8 year old, in minutes, they have it all set up!

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
A kid that young requires no time to figure out these newfangled electronic devices!
After all, you spend hours trying to figure out a new phone, hand it to an 8 year old, in minutes, they have it all set up!
You actually have to press the brake in a certain distance, along with engaging the ebrake/parking brake correctly, don't get me started about the shift plate buttons for D/N/R going out and having to pull fuses to get it to reset. Did I mention if you fail to have your seatbelt on the vehicle will self engage the parking brake/ebrake as a safety feature due to the motor not running when the hybrid charge is full enough?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Better question is what's up with the seat belt , doesn't look like it should be where it is
I think that they real driver of this PC is trying to fool the system by just leaving his seat belt fastened all day, and riding without using the seat belt.

But that's just my guess.

rod

Retired 22 years
National Guard called in, police in full riot gear, at least 7 police injured with one unresponsive as of last night around 7pm.
Time to start kicking ass and give them something to really complain about[/QUOTE

The part about kicking ass is my quote--not jibs. I don't know what I did there to screw that post up.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Silly drivers.! The keys are always in the truck. You all forgot about the little black box in the cab? Just need a screw driver. The truck is yours. My key fob diad one day. I just pushed the button down. It opened. I must say . The key fob is the best thing the company ever did. The rest is moronic idiocy