UPS Truck under water

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by brown4life?, Aug 19, 2008.

1. brown4life?

brown4life? Member

OH MY! I know this is not where I am supposed to post this but by chance did anyone see the weather channel about 20 min ago??? There was a photo of a UPS truck half way under water but my kid was flipping channels so fast I didnt catch where! Been searching online with no luck:sad-very:
  2. drewed

drewed Shankman

you tube?
  3. brown4life?

brown4life? Member

OH thats a good place to start I will check there I went to the wasn't there yet! Thanks
  4. drewed

drewed Shankman

i just checked, didnt find a whole lot but its the internet so give it some time its bound to pop up sooner or later
  5. sendagain

sendagain Member

I used to work with a guy who would have driven his truck into the flood just to go home. He went into management and I don't know what happened to him.
  6. rod

rod retired and happy

My old 8 cube leaked so bad you may as well been driving it half way under water. The center mechanic drilled drain holes in the floor right behind the wheel wells. He was a regular Einstein I tell ya.:peaceful:
  7. cachsux

cachsux Wah

Don`t think of it as being half under water,think of it as still being able to make half it`s stops.
  8. Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk New Member

It's half over water.:happy-very:
  9. browned out

browned out Active Member

Everything is lighter in the water so the driver did not receive extra time allowance for over 70s