UPS trucks being robbed.

box_beeyotch

Happens in my town all the time or should I say has happened. If you're smart, regardless of the rules of ups or the law itself, if your life is or could be in danger, protect yourself accordingly.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Happens in my town all the time or should I say has happened. If you're smart, regardless of the rules of ups or the law itself, if your life is or could be in danger, protect yourself accordingly.
By complying with the criminal as the driver in the news report did. Bringing a weapon to work is a guaranteed way to be terminated.

box_beeyotch

They aren't looking to kill you, they are looking to take the truck, let them have it and get out of their way.

Yeah but you know what smart bank robbers do. They kill everyone in the bank so there's no one to take the stand against them. You never know now days what people are thinking.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm not saying I wouldn't do that. I'm saying if it was a life or death matter, protect yourself to the fullest extent. The gun laws in my area are so piss poor its not even funny.
What do you mean piss poor?

I live in Illinois the home of "gun laws". All it does is hurt those that follow the law.

JL 0513

It's pretty troubling that it looked to be a nice suburban neighborhood where this incident took place, and not a ghetto city. Can happen anywhere sadly. I've never heard of this happening myself.