ups uniform, for halloween?...

tourists24

That's funny, that's exactly where I got my FedEx outfit from. I asked the girl on my route and she said sure, she gave me the diad holder and a cap, too. She wears a large guys shirt so it worked out just fine.

I would have let her borrow mine as well.
Steve,,, shave that face,,, you're starting to look like the real Fed Ex...

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Steve,,, shave that face,,, you're starting to look like the real Fed Ex...

That picture was on a Saturday. I worked on Friday, and no one said a thing to me about my facial hair.

I think I'm going to start a thread with pictures of me at work wearing odd, non uniform stuff. Like maybe an orange T shirt underneath, Pink socks or the old, let me not shave and see how long till they say something.

sdf6hr2

not long after 9.11.01, we were PCM'd about old uni's. we were told to bring them in no questions asked... (most air ops pers. would have no reason to have or access to browns). we were told "DO NOT throw them out". security considerations was cited as the reason. Browns can often get the wearer into non-public areas of businesses, banks so forth.

705red

Browncafe Steward
We rode dinosaurs and and drove stone package cars with no floorboards in them ----like Fred Flintstone:peaceful:

The good ole days! Remember when you would get two lunches one for you and another for your horse!

I tried dressing up as darth vader but no one seemed to notice.:happy-very:
Maybe next time you might want to wear the costume! Your evil personality alone just doesn't do it!

Tieguy i am your father!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
The good ole days! Remember when you would get two lunches one for you and another for your horse!

Maybe next time you might want to wear the costume! Your evil personality alone just doesn't do it!

Tieguy i am your father!

Ha Ha Ha, very good. I can feel myself being pulled to the dark side.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
hey guys, i was wonder what u guys would think, or ups would think; if i wore my uniform as a Halloween costume....i have an old shirt that doesn't have the ups logo because it peeled off...anyways...feedback please..
your in that for 12 hours a day 5 days a week !! i would want to be out of that on my time !!

Big Babooba

How long ago was that??
They added the logo in the mid 80's. One day when I was delivering in the projects, a boy around 10 yrs old answered the door. He looked at me and then at the logo. His eyes bugged out of his head as he yelled, "Ma, it's the police!". He then ran off into another room as his mother came out. We both had a good laugh that day.