UPS Uprising at Local 952!

LagunaBrown

So you dont have any details about the "awesome" health plan that you keep touting. So know full well that I have the audio of the meeting. Thats why you wont say a word.

You would get owned and you know it. You can deflect all you want. Talking about anything other than the health plan that you keep saying is "the same" is nothing more than an escape route.

You have no idea whether or not I was at the 952 meeting. Maybe instead of passing out donuts, you should have looked around.

Peace

TOS

Man you are ignorant..... Click the HERE button. Did you not read my last post? DUH.

Right.... You were there just like Ken H was! LOL

So you dont have any details about the "awesome" health plan that you keep touting. So know full well that I have the audio of the meeting. Thats why you wont say a word.

You would get owned and you know it. You can deflect all you want. Talking about anything other than the health plan that you keep saying is "the same" is nothing more than an escape route.

You have no idea whether or not I was at the 952 meeting. Maybe instead of passing out donuts, you should have looked around.

Peace

TOS
You are such a joke and a liar. Lol

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Did L952 not recently terminate the employment of a Business Rep? That will not be reported until next years LM2 and should reflect substantial (over $150K with bennys) savings.

By the way, even with firing 1 business agent, local 952 over spent more than $203,000.00 in 2013.

Looks like they need to look for other ways to try and save some money.

Glad I could find this post from 7 months ago to prove you were wrong.

Better luck next time.

LagunaBrown

By the way, even with firing 1 business agent, local 952 over spent more than $203,000.00 in 2013.

Better luck next time.

Wow again you prove what a fool you are! You won't notice the difference till the 2014 LM-2. Now go away troll and if you want to act like a real teamster show up to a membership meeting. Ha ha ha ha!

"In this world, if you read the papers, darling, You know everybody's fighting with each other. You got no one you can count on, dear, Not even your own brother". Janis Joplin - (Get it while you can)

realbrown1

Wow again you prove what a fool you are! You won't notice the difference till the 2014 LM-2. Now go away troll and if you want to act like a real teamster show up to a membership meeting. Ha ha ha ha!

"In this world, if you read the papers, darling, You know everybody's fighting with each other. You got no one you can count on, dear, Not even your own brother". Janis Joplin - (Get it while you can)

No, he was fired in the summer of 2013. Did our local pay him for a full year?

If I get fired in the summer, I get my vacation and sick days, but I am sure that UPS won't pay me for the rest of year. I am positive they won't.

Does our local give a better deal to it's employees than we have?

Is that why you try so hard to get yourself a job at the local? Still trying to get out of the truck?

LagunaBrown

If I get fired in the summer, I get my vacation and sick days, but I am sure that UPS won't pay me for the rest of year. I am positive they won't.

Is that why you try so hard to get yourself a job at the local? Still trying to get out of the truck?

You the pro on the LM-2 right? Or can't you read? It's all On the report but you only read one line! You are making a fool of yourself kid.

LagunaBrown

It got real quiet in this thread didn't it . Ha ha ha

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!

A fired employees "severance" pay does not appear on the current LM-2 report, his will actually appear on the next (2014) LM-2 report. If this fired employee earned over $100,000 a year, you can bet Local 952 will easily surpass the -$300,000 ballpark.

realbrown1

A fired employees "severance" pay does not appear on the current LM-2 report, his will actually appear on the next (2014) LM-2 report. If this fired employee earned over $100,000 a year, you can bet Local 952 will easily surpass the -$300,000 ballpark.
Why does our local evem have severance pay?

Inthegame

Better luck next time.
After reading the entire LM2, it appears that L952 has released four BA’s during the 2013 calendar year. The savings from that move will be fully reflected in the 2014 LM2 as I accurately posted 7 months ago. But to another point, you obviously don’t have the accounting acumen necessary to understand terms such as depreciation and book value. Line 27 column (B) shows Fixed Assets of $358,920 which is derived from Schedule 6 column (D) Book Value, not the more realistic column (E) value of $1.7 Ml. This is an accounting shortage as L952 is asset rich in building value but appears net asset negative.
I’d explain more but I’m guessing if I’d say green you’d say red so I’ll save the keystrokes as I’m fiscally responsible. And good luck to you, you’ll need it more than me.

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
After reading the entire LM2, it appears that L952 has released four BA’s during the 2013 calendar year. The savings from that move will be fully reflected in the 2014 LM2 as I accurately posted 7 months ago. But to another point, you obviously don’t have the accounting acumen necessary to understand terms such as depreciation and book value. Line 27 column (B) shows Fixed Assets of $358,920 which is derived from Schedule 6 column (D) Book Value, not the more realistic column (E) value of $1.7 Ml. This is an accounting shortage as L952 is asset rich in building value but appears net asset negative.
I’d explain more but I’m guessing if I’d say green you’d say red so I’ll save the keystrokes as I’m fiscally responsible. And good luck to you, you’ll need it more than me.

If you owe $200,000 for your house and its worth $400,000 that means you have $200,000 equity. But if you have a bank account and your balance is -$2,000, guess what...you're -$2,000 in the hole. Oh, let me guess, your gonna pull a P. Kelly and refinance your house so you can pay the bank the -$2,000 you owe them, right?

Last edited by a moderator:

LagunaBrown

Wow you really don't get it .... I hope people that read this are smarter than you. Hey what ever came out of That " uprising"? Oh yeah your reform slate lost and only got 342 votes! Ha ha ha

Inthegame

Local 952 only released one BA in 2013 thru termination.
Apparently you also have difficulty reading LM2's accurately...
General Information: SCHEDULE 11 & 12: THE FOLLOWING EMPLOYEES STARTED EMPLOYMENT WITH THIS LOCAL JOSE ORTIZ. THE FOLLOWING EMPLOYEES WERE LAID OFF, TERMINATED OR RETIRED FROM THIS LOCAL ERNIE BARRAZA, CARLA MATSUMOTO, JOSE ORTIZ AND FRANK SEVILLA. INCLUDED IN FRANK SEVILLA'S WAGES WAS VACATION PAY OF $17,682 AND SEVERANCE PAYOUT OF $24,985.

LagunaBrown

If you owe $200,000 for your house and its worth $400,000 that means you have $200,000 equity. But if you have a bank account and your balance is -$2,000, guess what...you're -$2,000 in the hole. Oh, let me guess, your gonna pull a P. Kelly and refinance your house so you can pay the bank the -$2,000 you owe them, right?

Another terrible analogy........ People are telling you how to read the LM-2 but you refuse to listen to the facts. Clearly the reason must be:

a) a reform agenda.
b) your dumb.
c ) your still pissed your reformers got owned the last 2 elections
d) all of the above.

God help the next :censored2: that buys your snake oil. I'm sure you will march them against the local while you safely hide behind your computer.

realbrown1

Apparently you also have difficulty reading LM2's accurately...
General Information: SCHEDULE 11 & 12: THE FOLLOWING EMPLOYEES STARTED EMPLOYMENT WITH THIS LOCAL JOSE ORTIZ. THE FOLLOWING EMPLOYEES WERE LAID OFF, TERMINATED OR RETIRED FROM THIS LOCAL ERNIE BARRAZA, CARLA MATSUMOTO, JOSE ORTIZ AND FRANK SEVILLA. INCLUDED IN FRANK SEVILLA'S WAGES WAS VACATION PAY OF $17,682 AND SEVERANCE PAYOUT OF $24,985.
Why do we (and it is our money) pay for severance pay for union officials who are fired when I do not know 1 union member that has this benefit?

LagunaBrown

Why do we (and it is our money) pay for severance pay for union officials who are fired when I do not know 1 union member that has this benefit?

Contrary to what you been taught by these internet jakovs and reformers. Your dues are a membership fee and you pay to be a Teamster. This is not a monthly service fee where you pay to skip meetings and bitch about the local only to spend the next breath crying for their help. You are an active part. Thus the name union..... So yes that means you should get off the internet and spend a fraction of your time getting involved. You have great contracts, pay and benefits because you are a teamster. Now the TDU guys are gonna say get the bylaws and change the world or try to reinvent the wheel ect. ect. While this is all fine and dandy but you will probably fail. We will hear a million excuses why but the real reason is simple. If you can't follow through on making a membership meeting you won't follow through on anything else. Baby steps and that means ask the e-board before you just post nonsense on the internet .

realbrown1

Contrary to what you been taught by these internet jakovs and reformers. Your dues are a membership fee and you pay to be a Teamster. This is not a monthly service fee where you pay to skip meetings and bitch about the local only to spend the next breath crying for their help. You are an active part. Thus the name union..... So yes that means you should get off the internet and spend a fraction of your time getting involved. You have great contracts, pay and benefits because you are a teamster. Now the TDU guys are gonna say get the bylaws and change the world or try to reinvent the wheel ect. ect. While this is all fine and dandy but you will probably fail. We will hear a million excuses why but the real reason is simple. If you can't follow through on making a membership meeting you won't follow through on anything else. Baby steps.
You're delusional.

LagunaBrown

You're delusional.
And running a reform slate with little to no experience isn't? Shenanigans