UPS using planes to transport refugees.

Foamer Pyle

I see.

Not just a foolish conspiracy theorist, but an uninformed elitist.
There is no conspiracy regarding Obama moving Syrians into this country, that is a fact. I also would not put it past him to do all of his Shenannigans in the cover of night. The only so called conspiracy would be UPS using some planes to move these people. If there is money to be made transporting Syrians, I wouldn't put it past UPS to accept a government contract to do the work.

Ms.PacMan

image.jpeg
There is no conspiracy regarding Obama moving Syrians into this country, that is a fact. I also would not put it past him to do all of his Shenannigans in the cover of night. The only so called conspiracy would be UPS using some planes to move these people. If there is money to be made transporting Syrians, I wouldn't put it past UPS to accept a government contract to do the work.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

Hell, I can make $700 a body getting Mexicans over the border in a rickity-assed Ford Econoline van. I bet those Syrians would fetch some good jing with them stacked 400 deep in a shelled out DC-10!

Foamer Pyle

Hell, I can make $700 a body getting Mexicans over the border in a rickity-assed Ford Econoline van. I bet those Syrians would fetch some good jing with them stacked 400 deep in a shelled out DC-10!
Since Obama doesn't deport, just tag and release, I would be willing to go in on that business. I will put a nice topper on my truck, and could probably fit 15 Mexicans in the back. I don't see why we would get in any trouble, nothing ever happens to Hilary? That would be some good weekend money, and my wife would be very happy. Let me know when I can start!

Man Of Brown

Would each Syrian have its own shipping label to scan or would they all be one package? Who do we get the brokerage fee check from?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
@cheryl - Can @Jlemansk get a "Conspiracy Nutjob" label?