UPS VP Suicide

The Milkman

Was reading in my Arizona paper today about a VP who killed himself in Atlanta.He was accused of raping a Indiana student.He claimed it was consensual and was out on bond. He was 50 and been with UPS 15 years.

D

Dis-organized Labor

He was probably inspired by the movie : A Few Good Men" No originality!

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
My thoughts and prayers to the destroyed family.

As to the marines, I have found that you can take the uniform off the real marine, and still have a marine. Known a lot of good ones over the years, worked for several great ones. Never knew one that was a bad apple, I know there are a few, but never met one.

Speaking of Marines... Happy 234th Birthday!!

Semper Fidelis

Dittos

d

NHDRVR

As to the marines, I have found that you can take the uniform off the real marine, and still have a marine. Known a lot of good ones over the years, worked for several great ones. Never knew one that was a bad apple, I know there are a few, but never met one.

Dittos

d

2nd

wannabeups

Tun Tavern, Philadelphia, 1775 :wink2:

Right you? Are you a former Marine? I asked everyone at work last night if they knew whose birthday it was? Hardly anyone knew. I can say too much though. My math was wrong and I said they were 233 years old.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Right you? Are you a former Marine? I asked everyone at work last night if they knew whose birthday it was? Hardly anyone knew. I can say too much though. My math was wrong and I said they were 233 years old.
I didn't make it to a birthday ball this year, but I did take today off work :happy2:.

whiskey

Dittos

d
Suicide and Hoorah, tough combo on a birthday.