Subject: Newegg.com - Invoice
To: Newegg <[email protected]>

That was very disappointment. Ups didn't leave my package. Even i put
a paper in front the door. I give my wife phone number too but didn't
call. I don't have a time to pick up the package at ups because so far
and I don't have car. I realy need my stuff. Could you contact ups
maspeth new York. I lOve newegg. But ups was very annoying. Could you
please just leave my Bose package in front the door or call **********
if ups need sign because I live in 3rd floor and I have 2 months baby.
Thank you. Akhmad afandi.

Order # 74365***
Shipped from CA, USA - Tracking #: 1ZW960F112091*****

Order # 103-3675407-6129***
tracking number : 1zvv655003231*****

Last edited by a moderator:

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
there has to be a reason why the driver did not leave the package, are you in a apartment? a high crime area? ever filed a claim with ups over a stolen pkg left at your door? The last thing the driver ever wants to do is not get rid of a delivery,

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You're E-mailing Newegg to have them leave the package?? They have nothing to do with it. As hellfire said, if it is an apartment (which since you said you live in floor 3) the driver will attempt it and if he can't reach anyone OR if the driver thinks its an expensive package he DOESN'T have to leave it. If he left a notice and said someone needs to sign it in person then you (or someone) would HAVE to either be home to sign for it OR go to UPS and pick it up

babboo25

Banned
BOSE products are very expensive. I would never leave at apartment bldg. I dont care if you leave a note, maybe i dont carry a cell phone to call your wife. Or better yet have package delivered to your place of work. Dont blame the UPS driver

ups2000

Well this guy got his stuff according to the tracking info. He wrote a blog also and the tracking number is in there. Says Maspeth, NY, United States 03/17/20114:53 P.M.Delivered 03/17/20114:38 P.M.The customer was not available on the 2nd attempt. A 3rd attempt will be made.
Not sure why it say it was delivered 15 mins after 2nd attempt. Maybe consignee seen driver before he had left the apartment building. Either way according to info he got his stuff.

satellitedriver

What did the 2month old baby have to do with this?
Sympathy?
The driver might have a child he/she is trying to get home to, also.
Me no have car.
Me live on third floor.
Me have baby.
Three great excuses, but no reason for you not preparing to receive a pkg you so desperately seemed to need.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Dear Akhmad

I dont understand. You are too lazy to actually post on this site, all you did was copied and pasted. And you want us to spend our time to help you?

There are a lot of reason why we wont/cant leave your packages for you. They have been listed.

I also dont understand the 2 month old baby issue. Why does not whom ever is watching the baby sign for the package? Or have it delivered to where the baby is being watched?

IF not, you will be disapointed for a long time.

d

CharleyHustle

Think about what his e-mail would say if the driver just left it and it got stolen by his neighbor. New Egg probably read his complaint and were relieved UPS did what they did. This company is a major on line supplier of computer and tech supplies and my only complaint about them is their boxes say "New Egg" in large print on the sides of the box. So anyone that visits after delivery like the paperboy or salesman or whoever, knows right away that it's from New Egg and there is most likely something cool and worth having inside the box.

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
Did you have an UPS info notice showing attempt. If so then look at the back were it says Print your name and sign your name. Print& sign it. stick it up on front screen door making sure driver will see it and write note on front that it's signed and please driver release it.

We can leave a signature required packae if you do this. Driver will take signed notice as a signature and bring notice back to center and everyone is happy again. Alot of people don't know about the sign notice release on back side of notice. Sorry for inconvenience.