UPS worker arrested in theft of $53,000 worth of Costa Del Mar sunglasses

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
UPS worker arrested in theft of $53,000 worth of Costa Del Mar sunglasses - News Journal

A United Parcel Service worker accused of stealing sunglasses said he needed the money he made by selling the eyewear to his friends, Daytona Beach police investigators said today.

Brandon Loser, 21, of Port Orange, was arrested on Wednesday night and charged with grand theft, said police spokesman Jimmie Flynt. Loser is accused of stealing 212 pairs of Costa Del Mar brand sunglasses valued at $250 each. The total value of the stolen sunglasses was $53,000, Flynt said.

P

pickup

Re: Discuss: UPS worker arrested in theft of $53,000 worth of Costa Del Mar sunglasse

with his actions, he has Brandoned himself a Loser.

over9five

Staff member
Re: Discuss: UPS worker arrested in theft of $53,000 worth of Costa Del Mar sunglasse

Which brings up the question:

Does being born with the last name "Loser" predispose one to become a loser?

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Or a person named Dick is predisposed to be one?
Or a person who eats jerk lives up to "You are what you eat"

P

pickup

I wondered the same thing myself. Being born with the name means being addressed by that name.

Roll call : Jurasek, Kiolofsky, ... Loser. Hey Loser...
You're a Loser ,son, be proud.

If he commits two more crimes, he will be a three time loser

shrimpfire

shrimpfire

wHY WOULD ANYONE THROW AWAY A CAREER FOR SUNGLASSES.

upsgrunt

Am I the only one who thinks that 250 clams is waaaaay to much to spend on a pair of sunglasses? Some people must have too much money.

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...

His decision to steal and market sunglasses was short sighted. $250.00 for this brand...I gotta see what they look like.

feederdriver06

former monkey slave

The employee has been weeded out. The charges will be dropped. UPS doesn't have the balls to prosecute:knockedout:

10 dollar sunglasses do the same thing as 250 dollar sunglasses and cost 240 dollars less. WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!

P

pickup

The employee has been weeded out. The charges will be dropped. UPS doesn't have the balls to prosecute:knockedout:

10 dollar sunglasses do the same thing as 250 dollar sunglasses and cost 240 dollars less. WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!

A timex can tell the time as well as a rolex. There are reasons(not necessarily good) why people shell out the extra clams for such items.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

{QUOTE] No watch, no rings, no motor cars...........not a single luxury......:wink2:[/QUOTE]

...like Robinson Crusoe, as primitive as can be...

Big Babooba

Does anybody still wear a watch? My Blackberry is the only thing I wear anymore (except for my wedding ring).
I wear a watch and of course, no wedding ring. Wedding ring = suffering:happy-very: