UPS worker kicks package on video

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Oooh...bad 804 driver....someone better call Neil...lol. While that is minor compared to how packages are treated inside the building....that driver should know better than to do that in public. But in his defense...he did use hand to surface....lol.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Not that that was proper handling but any package packed good would survive being rolled over.

I'm curious I assume the driver carried it in? Why would he then roll it out? This job is one package at a time folks. Don't let minor set backs upset you.

oldngray

nowhere special
It must be a slow news day. The driver rolled that package but that is less than what packages get normally going through the system. Anyone remember the old rule where packages were supposed to be packed well enough to withstand being dropped from waist height?

Overpaid Union Thug

I think it would be funny if drivers flipped the script on customers with these videos. Each center alone could make their own "World's Dumbest Customers" documentary with the footage they'd collect. If our trucks had dash cameras like police cars those documentaries would be priceless.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
It must be a slow news day. The driver rolled that package but that is less than what packages get normally going through the system. Anyone remember the old rule where packages were supposed to be packed well enough to withstand being dropped from waist height?
Oh if the public could only see how their precious packages are treated inside the hub....I can hear the outrage from here! The problem isn't what the driver did..yea it was dumb...but it's the fact that it hit the local news. Tomorrow's PCM...hand to surface....:blahblah::blahblah:

Last edited:

jaker

trolling
Yes it was wrong what he did , but we have all had that delivery

He just missed up and acted on it , should've waited until he got in the truck

oldngray

nowhere special
Yes it was wrong what he did , but we have all had that delivery

He just missed up and acted on it , should've waited until he got in the truck

Maybe he was pissed because the customer jerked him around on the COD. Making him wait then telling him no money. No excuse but possibly why he acted that way.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
"Roll, walk, or slide" large or bulky items. Just had some remedial training on this. He did nothing wrong. Now, I personally would have carted of that long of a distance but per policy he's following the methods.

UPSER110

"Roll, walk, or slide" large or bulky items. Just had some remedial training on this. He did nothing wrong. Now, I personally would have carted of that long of a distance but per policy he's following the methods.

agreed, it was stupid of him to use his foot to "roll" it.. and he should have just put it on a hand cart to make it easier on himself

rod

Retired 22 years
Not cool---it sure looks like he needed a 2-wheeler. I bet he gets a new one chewed-----unless he is a runner/gunner---then nothing will become of it.

rod

Retired 22 years
Isn't it possible that he DIDN'T HAVE A BLOODY CART!? Jesus, people, is that such a foreign occurrence in your buildings?

Its possible but anyone who wants a cart has the right to have one. By contract UPS has to provide the tools necessary to get the job done. I always made sure I had one. A couple of times one wasn't available for some strange reason but I knew enough warehouse people on my route that I could borrow one of theirs for the day and give it back when I made the pickups that evening.