UPS worker kicks package on video

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by paul the clerk, Oct 29, 2014.

1. paul the clerk

paul the clerk just chillin'

2. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 ahhh....the mouth breathers

Oooh...bad 804 driver....someone better call Neil...lol. While that is minor compared to how packages are treated inside the building....that driver should know better than to do that in public. But in his defense...he did use hand to surface....lol.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Not that that was proper handling but any package packed good would survive being rolled over.

I'm curious I assume the driver carried it in? Why would he then roll it out? This job is one package at a time folks. Don't let minor set backs upset you.

4. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

It must be a slow news day. The driver rolled that package but that is less than what packages get normally going through the system. Anyone remember the old rule where packages were supposed to be packed well enough to withstand being dropped from waist height?

5. Overpaid Union Thug

Overpaid Union Thug Well-Known Member

I think it would be funny if drivers flipped the script on customers with these videos. Each center alone could make their own "World's Dumbest Customers" documentary with the footage they'd collect. If our trucks had dash cameras like police cars those documentaries would be priceless.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 ahhh....the mouth breathers

Oh if the public could only see how their precious packages are treated inside the hub....I can hear the outrage from here! The problem isn't what the driver did..yea it was dumb...but it's the fact that it hit the local news. Tomorrow's PCM...hand to surface....:blahblah::blahblah:

Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
  7. Pooter

Pooter Active Member

Oh boy! time to register Roll one less . com

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. jaker

jaker trolling

Yes it was wrong what he did , but we have all had that delivery

He just missed up and acted on it , should've waited until he got in the truck

9. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

Maybe he was :censored2: because the customer jerked him around on the COD. Making him wait then telling him no money. No excuse but possibly why he acted that way.

10. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

No story here , folks just move along .

11. Wally

Wally Hailing from Parts Unknown.

Take the parcel in the back of the truck and drop kick it.

12. Shifting Contents

Shifting Contents Most Help Needed

"Roll, walk, or slide" large or bulky items. Just had some remedial training on this. He did nothing wrong. Now, I personally would have carted of that long of a distance but per policy he's following the methods.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  13. CHALLY9TX

CHALLY9TX Active Member

Why didn't he use a handcart in the first place? I would like to see video of him bringing in the pkg.

14. UPSER110

UPSER110 Active Member

agreed, it was stupid of him to use his foot to "roll" it.. and he should have just put it on a hand cart to make it easier on himself

15. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

There is absolutely no excuse for his behavior---he deserves to lose his job.

• Disagree x 13
    • Agree x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Derail x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • List
  16. Big Arrow Down...D

Big Arrow Down...D Leave the gun,take the cannoli

That's a bit extreme

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  17. rod

rod retired and happy

Not cool---it sure looks like he needed a 2-wheeler. I bet he gets a new one chewed-----unless he is a runner/gunner---then nothing will become of it.

18. rod

rod retired and happy

Maybe he should have delivered it on his way home in his personal vehicle--off the clock like someone we know does.

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  19. laffter

laffter Active Member

Isn't it possible that he DIDN'T HAVE A BLOODY CART!? Jesus, people, is that such a foreign occurrence in your buildings?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. rod

rod retired and happy

Its possible but anyone who wants a cart has the right to have one. By contract UPS has to provide the tools necessary to get the job done. I always made sure I had one. A couple of times one wasn't available for some strange reason but I knew enough warehouse people on my route that I could borrow one of theirs for the day and give it back when I made the pickups that evening.