UPS worker killed on way home from work

Are people playing dumb today, or...?

I don't know, just a little word called "relevance"?

And please, like I said in my original reply - I really meant no disrespect. That being said, this was news two years ago. Yes, yes, death is awful, loss is painful, yes, yes... But why was a 2 year old thread taken out of mothballs? That was my point.
This coming from someone that resurrected a 6 year old thread?

tieguy

Banned
it is a two year old thread on a specific event. When i saw it I thought maybe someone resurrected it for an update on the drunk driver or deceased family. Its kinda unsettling bringing this up two years later for no other reason.

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
Are people playing dumb today, or...?

I don't know, just a little word called "relevance"?

And please, like I said in my original reply - I really meant no disrespect. That being said, this was news two years ago. Yes, yes, death is awful, loss is painful, yes, yes... But why was a 2 year old thread taken out of mothballs? That was my point.

Someone died and you come up in this thread asking why it got bumped up from 2 years ago?

failcheers3oi8.jpg

Feederdrivermack

it is a two year old thread on a specific event. When i saw it I thought maybe someone resurrected it for an update on the drunk driver or deceased family. Its kinda unsettling bringing this up two years later for no other reason.

Like I said Sir, I just joined the browncafe.com and ran a search on my department. This was one of the links that popped up and I seen something wrong so I corrected it. Is there any rules on what you can and can not post to? If so, please let me know. Thank you for your time and understanding.

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
Like I said Sir, I just joined the browncafe.com and ran a search on my department. This was one of the links that popped up and I seen something wrong so I corrected it. Is there any rules on what you can and can not post to? If so, please let me know. Thank you for your time and understanding.

Bump any thread you want to....It beats having 30 threads on the same subject......Welcome to BC :happy2:

Feederdrivermack

What info did you need to correct? I'm just curious.

Thank you all for your questions and comments. Feel free to email me if anyone has anything to say to me good or bad. If you are curious, why not take a look and see how this whole thing transpired. The last poster on this thread said he heard the guy was a supervisor. This tends to be a false and needed a correction.

tieguy

Banned
mack,

no rules against. You'll get some grumbling from others if you resurrect old threads but its your site too. welcome.

Johney

Thank you all for your questions and comments. Feel free to email me if anyone has anything to say to me good or bad. If you are curious, why not take a look and see how this whole thing transpired. The last poster on this thread said he heard the guy was a supervisor. This tends to be a false and needed a correction.
Yes I see you corrected post #12 but it was already corrected in post #8 by 804.:peaceful:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Feeder, welcome to Brown Cafe. Don't worry about Dream or Tie. Dream is on his third user name and still can't decide what he wants to be when he grows up. You will come to learn all about Tie. You did the right thing by correcting the information on that thread. Dave.

Johney

Well thank you Detective Browncafe for your investigation. Since 8 is before 12 and 12 being the last post, that is the one I corrected like I said in the post.:smart:
Ok Feeder if you feel the need to fix a post because two years ago someone that posted the last post didn't read 4 post's above it(or maybe the whole thread for that matter) go ahead and call me names.:whiteflag:(whatever)
By the way welcome to Browncafe

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"
Way to make a new member of BC feel welcome. If it bothers any of you that the thread is 2 years old why would you even post a reply? Maybe you should just ge glad he's here and found something worth responding to. Welcome mack.:peaceful: