UPS Workers Walked Out In Queens - Good For Them

NonyaBiznes

Yanked Out My Purple-Blood I.V. In 2000!
They went back to work so fast, I almost missed the post.

Wow ... see what "sticking together" gets ya?

I'd love some of my co-workers to have the "cojones" ... just ONE DAY.

But I digress.

dezguy

Good for them. This would never happen at my station. Too many people only looking out for themselves rather than the greater good.

!Retired!

Did I miss something? 270 posts in that thread over 3 and not one post stating DEFINITIVELY why the driver was fired. A few posts stating he was sorting his truck off the clock and it wasn't the first time, but not verified. The drivers that did walk-off better watch their backs and follow policy/contract TO THE LETTER.

I also read the locals president was nowhere to be found in all this. I guess he didn't want to miss his massage appointment.

HomeDelivery

bump

click on the last page of that link i posted...

WTF!?! they all got canned?!?

all those years of union dues & that's what they did to those guys/gals?

dezguy

bump

click on the last page of that link i posted...

WTF!?! they all got canned?!?

all those years of union dues & that's what they did to those guys/gals?

They'll all get their jobs back. The company knows it, the union knows it. Just a power move by the company to try to keep anything like that from happening at any other locations.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

They'll all get their jobs back. The company knows it, the union knows it. Just a power move by the company to try to keep anything like that from happening at any other locations.

I wouldn't be too sure of that----UPS may take this opportunity to weed out those they have been wanting to get rid of all along.