ups

stink219

You should apply for a position in corporate communications.
You said that once already and it wasn't funny the first time.......don't you have any new material?
Did you ever consider English might not be their first language?
He cannot think in those terms. Narcissists cannot think that way. Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance and a deep need for admiration. Those with narcissistic personality disorder believe that they're superior to others and have little regard for other people's feelings. But behind this mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem, vulnerable to the slightest criticism. Now tell me that this is not CupcakeNY's personality.

He cannot think in those terms. Narcissists cannot think that way. Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance and a deep need for admiration. Those with narcissistic personality disorder believe that they're superior to others and have little regard for other people's feelings. But behind this mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem, vulnerable to the slightest criticism. Now tell me that this is not CupcakeNY's personality.
I think you hit th nail on the head bro.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You should apply for a position in corporate communications.
You said that once already and it wasn't funny the first time.......don't you have any new material?
Did you ever consider English might not be their first language?
Y is it a mental disorder? I hate that everything has to have a label. All people are not the same. End of story.

W

want to retire

I would comment but I'm just sad and pathetic.......truly.

stink219

Lay off UpstateNYUpser. He is in the browncafe hall of fame. What have you done?
He's a rooster. Sorry. Just my opinion. But I think I called it correct in my previous post. Focus on improving in real life not on the net. I never was focused on being in the upper brass of brown cafe. I'm only here to aid people in their efforts for a better work life balance not exploit them.

Last edited: