UPSer Log-in Help - I'm confused!

Fergalicious

So, I'm interested in enrolling in the 401k program that UPS has to offer and I don't know how to log in since I haven't even received a pay stub to locate my employer ID number. Of course, it's important to mention that my official hire date was August 27th, 2014, but I thought you could access UPSer before then?

Simply put, how can I log in to UPSer for the first time without access to a paystub?

Thank you!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
So, I'm interested in enrolling in the 401k program that UPS has to offer and I don't know how to log in since I haven't even received a pay stub to locate my employer ID number. Of course, it's important to mention that my official hire date was August 27th, 2014, but I thought you could access UPSer before then?

Simply put, how can I log in to UPSer for the first time without access to a paystub?

Thank you!
You haven't even worked here long enough to receieve a paycheck?? Good grief.

upschuck

Awesome job thinking about the future. You probably can't log on until you have got your 30 days in. That being said, your Employee ID is the number you punch in time clock, and your password, just enter login help, and it will tell you what your first time password is.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Scary thing is I get better information here than direct from UPS. Ask most management a question and they will give you a dull vacant stare.
Isn't that why they go to management school? To learn how to perform the dull, vacant stare and to perfect that pissy look on their faces...,lol

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Isn't that why they go to management school? To learn how to perform the dull, vacant stare and to perfect that pissy look on their faces...,lol

I always thought they went to management school to learn important managerial skills like always walk around with a piece of paper in their hand.

Fergalicious

First UPS doesn't "offer" jack :censored2: to union members. Teamsters have a 401k administered by Prudential.

Second

Searching works.
Yeah, thanks but no thanks. I did google first - which is what ultimately led me here and if I got the answer I was looking for I wouldn't be here.