UPSer Log-in Help - I'm confused!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Scary thing is I get better information here than direct from UPS. Ask most management a question and they will give you a dull vacant stare.

When management was going through their most recent reduction in benefits my on-car learned more about them from information I gave him from this forum rather than from company communications.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
When management was going through their most recent reduction in benefits my on-car learned more about them from information I gave him from this forum rather than from company communications.
The last time I was on disability, I got more information and more support from all the gang Brown Cafe than I did from my center's management team. In fact they never called me to see if I was alive. Nice bunch we work for.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
The last time I was on disability, I got more information and more support from all the gang Brown Cafe than I did from my center's management team. In fact they never called me to see if I was alive. Nice bunch we work for.
If you were out on comp they might have called you...lol

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Yeah, thanks but no thanks. I did google first - which is what ultimately led me here and if I got the answer I was looking for I wouldn't be here.
You said you needed info on logging into upsers.com. If you clicked the link I gave, the first result gives detailed instructions and the initial password.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

I hope this isn't your only job. Good luck working as a PTer and contributing to your 401k along with you know, paying bills you already have

Sent using BrownCafe App