UPSer's Are Not Endorsing Hoffa!!!

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

All of the z supporters on this site should be upset........I think some of you guys would have been better candidates then who we will get if z is elected.......z will be at the top of the ticket but did you see the guys that we would be dealing with........just picture having a real issue in ups package and you decide to go over your locals head and bring in the big guns.......your big guns will be a pt shop steward for 5 years.......or a guy that has never been across the table against ups.......there are issues in our union but we can correct them in different ways rather than destroying our livelihood out of spite for Hoffa

Brown Spider

Yep. I'll take chances with Trump. Can't get any worse, so we got nothing to lose.
It can get a lot worse. Trump has a history of treating his workers and contractors badly. He's been sued many many times for failing to pay overtime and refusing to pay contractors. He's currently involved in breaking a union organizing drive at his hotel in Las Vegas, where most hotels are union hotels. Just look it up. Trump is not the answer!

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
All of the z supporters on this site should be upset........I think some of you guys would have been better candidates then who we will get if z is elected.......z will be at the top of the ticket but did you see the guys that we would be dealing with........just picture having a real issue in ups package and you decide to go over your locals head and bring in the big guns.......your big guns will be a pt shop steward for 5 years.......or a guy that has never been across the table against ups.......there are issues in our union but we can correct them in different ways rather than destroying our livelihood out of spite for Hoffa

Yes. But no. Gotta start first. If z flops. Too bad. But 17 yrs of concessions? Time for Hoffa to retire

LeadBelly

Banned
It can get a lot worse. Trump has a history of treating his workers and contractors badly. He's been sued many many times for failing to pay overtime and refusing to pay contractors. He's currently involved in breaking a union organizing drive at his hotel in Las Vegas, where most hotels are union hotels. Just look it up. Trump is not the answer!
This is the typical Fred Z voter mentality that you are trying to correct. They don't get it.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
We want a change at the IBT, not local leadership. Just like we voted your buddies out 3 years ago, we'll vote HHO out too.
Seriously doubt it on both. Lots of UA discontent coming forward. But people are very afraid of retaliation by your group of scumbags. But I assure people that you are a bunch of all talk little pusillanimous.

KingofFluff

1014160842a.jpg

KingofFluff

Just to be clear to all the NON-UNION people reading this thread that dues are paid monthly at 2.5 times the hourly rate. So the guy making $35.60 cents an hour (53.40 overtime) is complaining when his Pay, healthcare and pension is better than yours. Flirting all day is hard work these days.
I think,you are missing his point. And I am a Hoffa guy, but your talking out your ass , he is just saying if he pays 90 a month for something he has a right to speak his mind .,.........doesn't he??????

LagunaBrown

I think,you are missing his point. And I am a Hoffa guy, but your talking out your ass , he is just saying if he pays 90 a month for something he has a right to speak his mind .,.........doesn't he??????
He has a right anyway, you guys that think paying dues is for a service and want something in return. We pay dues for the right to attend meetings not skip them and play Monday morning quarterback on the internet.