UPSer's Are Not Endorsing Hoffa!!!

Inthegame

On topic - my ballot envelope came sealed and will not be counted if opened and resealed. Hoffa tricks?
Do you really think the candidates send out the ballots?
Call the OES, (Office of the Election Supervisor, the agency that actually contracts the sending of ballots) and ask for a replacement packet. Their number is 844 428 8683.
There is still plenty of time before the count.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Trump is viewed as a scorching racist by the African American community, so that coupled with the knowledge realized in the last elections that their vote counts, the "black community" will vote again in large numbers and not for Trump.

Then, taking into consideration how Trump has repeatedly alienated himself with Mexicans and women of all demographics, he has created an enormous hole that all of the hillbillies in the USA can't dig him out of.

Hillary walks in an easy victory in November.
I think she will take it unless there is some major disaster that causes her to wear an orange jump suit. 319 million people and we widdle it down to Trump and Hillary? Amazing.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
On topic - my ballot envelope came sealed and will not be counted if opened and resealed. Hoffa tricks?

Wow.

Are you serious ??

Do you really think the candidates send out the ballots?

The average member must not know;

The Ballots.... go from the printer, directly to the Post Office.

There aren't any candidates, that would have access to them.

Period.

But, I can hear the TDU excuses now.... :biggrin:

Call the OES, (Office of the Election Supervisor, the agency that actually contracts the sending of ballots) and ask for a replacement packet. Their number is 844 428 8683. There is still plenty of time before the count.

Just the same, with any other IBT Election. (in the past)

Or, any Local Election....for that matter.

-Bug-

ezmoney5150

I will be voting my conscience, not picking a horse at the track.
I don't subscribe to the notion that my vote is wasted if I don't vote for one of the two mainstream candidates.
I have one vote to cast, and it's mine

Thats what I heard in 2000 when we ended up with Dubya. Voting is very important. Because people voted their "conscience" instead of their common sense thousands of our kids went to war and died for a lie.

Just like Zuck. I hear people say we need a change. Thats what I said in the 90's and voted for Ron Carey. Little did I know that he would put us on strike for two weeks for his own personal agenda. Luckily I had enough seniority that I wasn't affected by it. But I had alot of friends that were.

Voting has consequences.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Thats what I heard in 2000 when we ended up with Dubya. Voting is very important. Because people voted their "conscience" instead of their common sense thousands of our kids went to war and died for a lie.

Just like Zuck. I hear people say we need a change. Thats what I said in the 90's and voted for Ron Carey. Little did I know that he would put us on strike for two weeks for his own personal agenda. Luckily I had enough seniority that I wasn't affected by it. But I had alot of friends that were.

Voting has consequences.

A little extreme on your comparison.

The reason Hoffa loses is because the endless concessions and uncounted votes

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

Voting has consequences.
A little extreme on your comparison.

The reason Hoffa loses is because the endless concessions and uncounted votes
I agree @3 done 3 to go .

His attempt at that analogy was painted with a very broad brush, making the "lines" hard to connect.

Perhaps he would be better served sticking to his coloring books and paint-by-number art sets?

BTW, who is "Dubya"?

ezmoney5150

His attempt at that analogy was painted with a very broad brush, making the "lines" hard to connect.

Perhaps he would be better served sticking to his coloring books and paint-by-number art sets?

BTW, who is "Dubya"?

Pretty Simple. Newtons Laws of Physics. For every action there is a reaction. If Zuck wins and we go on strike, that will be the ramification of your vote.

I'm sure I won't be able to say I told you so because you guys won't make a peep on here if that happens. Plus some of you will be unemployed if not all of us. There's a reason there are such things as Orion, PAS, Automatic Transmission trucks etc....

Much easier to replace us.

3 done 3 to go

Pretty Simple. Newtons Laws of Physics. For every action there is a reaction. If Zuck wins and we go on strike, that will be the ramification of your vote.

I'm sure I won't be able to say I told you so because you guys won't make a peep on here if that happens. Plus some of you will be unemployed if not all of us. There's a reason there are such things as Orion, PAS, Automatic Transmission trucks etc....

Much easier to replace us.

So you just roll over. You are a pusillanimous then. WHIMP. Wow! No back bone

3 done 3 to go

BTW, who is "Dubya"?

G. W. Bush

There he just told you he is coloring. Not I know why we lost. For pope. Whimps scared of striking. Driving a feeder made em soft

ezmoney5150

G. W. Bush

There he just told you he is coloring. Not I know why we lost. For pope. Whimps scared of striking. Driving a feeder made em soft

I'm not afraid to strike. I did it in 1997. I was prepared for it then and I'll be prepared for it in 2018. I don't live beyond my means. Unlike alot of people at UPS who think they are executives and buy $$$$$$$ big homes and expensive motorcycles. I live in the same house my wife and I bought as a part-timer. Its almost paid for.

I'm not the one in '97 that was crying because there wasn't any strike fund for them and 1 week in couldn't figure out how to pay their bills. They were crying "let us vote." It'll be worse this time. If I was them I'd just replace us. I'm good. I have a CDL I can go drive at Holland, YRC etc. What will the pkg car drivers do?

Thats the problem with people like you. You all have big stones till it happens then they schrivel up to BB's. But then again you'll probably cross.

oldupsman

Here's what you old guys on this board who support H just don't get. Sure, you're happy. You're going to get a raise,
health care will stay the same, even though it should be better and you'll just be left alone. You don't worry about the stupid
4 or 5 year progression. You don't worry about the daily Orion harrasment. You don't care about excessive overtime. You don't worry
about a part timer having to work 5, 6 ,7 years and than another 2 years of part time driving until they get a full time job. And then
wait 4 years to get top rate. That's a stinking disgrace.

You live in your little I got 25 to 30 years in world where none of this stuff happens to you. If I was a young guy I be pissed off too.
Nobody addresses the issues I just mentioned. H & H's whole attitude and the old guys on this board is, "Here's your raise, shut up."
I perfectly understand why they are willing to take a chance on Fred Z. They're sick of all the things that concern them just being ignored.

3 done 3 to go

I'm not afraid to strike. I did it in 1997. I was prepared for it then and I'll be prepared for it in 2018. I don't live beyond my means. Unlike alot of people at UPS who think they are executives and buy $$$$$$$ big homes and expensive motorcycles. I live in the same house my wife and I bought as a part-timer. Its almost paid for.

I'm not the one in '97 that was crying because there wasn't any strike fund for them and 1 week in couldn't figure out how to pay their bills. They were crying "let us vote." It'll be worse this time. If I was them I'd just replace us. I'm good. I have a CDL I can go drive at Holland, YRC etc. What will the pkg car drivers do?

Thats the problem with people like you. You all have big stones till it happens then they schrivel up to BB's. But then again you'll probably cross.

I was here in 97. It was the best time for me. I got to hold my then 3rd kid.

. We had a strong leader then. We got a good contract.. Unlike give away Hoffa. Next contract will be my 30th. I may drop out after

3 done 3 to go

Here's what you old guys on this board who support H just don't get. Sure, you're happy. You're going to get a raise,
health care will stay the same, even though it should be better and you'll just be left alone. You don't worry about the stupid
4 or 5 year progression. You don't worry about the daily Orion harrasment. You don't care about excessive overtime. You don't worry
about a part timer having to work 5, 6 ,7 years and than another 2 years of part time driving until they get a full time job. And then
wait 4 years to get top rate. That's a stinking disgrace.

You live in your little I got 25 to 30 years in world where none of this stuff happens to you. If I was a young guy I be :censored2: off too.
Nobody addresses the issues I just mentioned. H & H's whole attitude and the old guys on this board is, "Here's your raise, shut up."
I perfectly understand why they are willing to take a chance on Fred Z. They're sick of all the things that concern them just being ignored.

You young guys whine and complain. But, you guys are given plenty of hours. The best insurance in the country for part time. Vactions and sick time off. Every opportunity to improve yourself.

Not our fault that most leave before their guaranteed hrs. The disgrace is 90% of pt don't vote. You realize pt could own every contract. If they sent back a prepaid envelope.

Starting as a casual is way worse than anything a part timer can complain about.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I hear people say we need a change. Thats what I said in the 90's and voted for Ron Carey. Little did I know that he would put us on strike for two weeks for his own personal agenda.

Ron Carey had an agenda.

Some kind of (ill thought out) personal vendetta.

I still maintain to this day.... UPS just called his bluff.

But, underestimated the political climate.

You guys wouldn't know a concession if I drew you a picture.

Pretty much.

If Zuck wins and we go on strike, that will be the ramification of your vote. There's a reason there are such things as Orion, PAS, Automatic Transmission trucks etc....

UPS isn't stupid. They always have thought, in the long term.

The technical term.... would be "delayed gratification" :biggrin:

Boom.

Nuff said.

-Bug-