UPSer's Are Not Endorsing Hoffa!!!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Geez....Ever heard of a map?
-Bug-
Honestly BUG, they really have no idea what a map is. It's a new world.
You guys say that like it's a bad thing?...at least one of you is.

There was a day when most everybody knew how to saddle a horse, or stoke a coal furnace?
But today, it is no longer a daily necessity.

There have been many technological advances over the years, and there will be many more in the future.

I think what "-Bugs-oldupsmen", is that they long for time gone by and fail to realize that most all of these technological advances are designed to save us the most precious and fleeting "commodities" of all.....

TIME

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

There have been many technological advances over the years, and there will be many more in the future.

I think what "-Bugs-oldupsmen", is that they long for time gone by and fail to realize that most all of these technological advances are designed to save us the most precious and fleeting "commodities" of all.....

TIME

You have seemed to miss the point, entirely.

If a driver can't navigate a route using a map.... then yes.

@oldmanups and I, are on the same page.

Technology is great.

The company, needs to provide that to the Drivers.

The reason they won't ??

They know, they can "punk" the drivers.... to provide it for themselves.

(and not pay for it)

See where I'm going ?? :biggrin:

-Bug-

upsbrown-2009

Lol !! Why don't u try going to small package at the international and see what response u get if you have an issue !!! Good luck getting a response ! I'll take my chances with untrained monkeys than what we have ! Any representation is better than nothing! If you are happy with the way things have been the last few years put them back in ! If not and we all know we are NOT, we have another choice VOTE!

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny

There was a day when most everybody knew how to saddle a horse, or stoke a coal furnace?
But today, it is no longer a daily necessity.

TIME

Well I do know how to saddle a horse. Bonus I have a coal furnace too.

Wow! I must be top shelf!

I could go old school anyday.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Well I do know how to saddle a horse. Bonus I have a coal furnace too.

Wow! I must be top shelf!

I could go old school anyday.
I'm not saying that's a bad thing, just that it's no longer a prerequisite .

Every generation looks back and shakes their head.

My Mom recently made the flippant comment, "what did they do 100 years ago, before all these vitamins, pills, and shots were available"?

To which I replied, "they died young".

~Bbbl~™

LeadBelly

Banned
There are two independent polls being conducted on this forum, and Hoffa is getting crushed.

As a proud member of this site, it's refreshing to see my brothers and sisters awaken to the facts.

JUSTVOTE_BLK_zps8cwhchke.jpg

~Bbbl~™
As it turns out they evidently did.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I'm not saying that's a bad thing, just that it's no longer a prerequisite .

Every generation looks back and shakes their head.

My Mom recently made the flippant comment, "what did they do 100 years ago, before all these vitamins, pills, and shots were available"?

To which I replied, "they died young".

~Bbbl~™
Wow your even cynical to your mommy?