Upsers.com issues?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by 104Feeder, May 16, 2013.

1. 104Feeder

104Feeder Phoenix Feeder

Anyone having trouble accessing UPSers.com? Couldn't get into the payroll info using two different computers both using Windows 7 and neither Chrome or IE would work, had to dig out an old computer running on XP and then the pages would load.

2. jibbs

jibbs Long Live the Chief

I checked my stub out around 3am this morning, worked like a charm.

3. bluehdmc

bluehdmc Well-Known Member

I haven't been able to log in from a window 7 computer with internet explorer for a couple of weeks. I've had no problem login in with my ipad and just have to play a game to log in with my iphone.
    I just have this little clock that goes round and round in the upper right hand quarter of the people soft page when I try it in IE.

Last edited: May 16, 2013
  4. cachsux

cachsux Wah

Same here ever since uploading the new IE. Have to look at it on Safari.

5. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

So the only time that you can log in to upsers.com is when you are in Africa?

6. bluehdmc

bluehdmc Well-Known Member

Yes, hunting elephants for their ivory tusks.

7. DS

DS Fenderbender

​HA! Welcome home Dave.

8. I can never get it to work on chrome. When it won't work on IE i try firefox. usually one of those two work. I had to use firefox today

9. thessalonian13

thessalonian13 Active Member

I have not tried to log on in years. After having the id changed by upsers.com a few times then having my password changed a bunch of times I gave up. I tried a couple of years ago to log on and they said that my employee id# is invalid. Typical ups operation. LOL

10. 104Feeder

104Feeder Phoenix Feeder

That's as far as I could get on IE (win 7) too, except the clock doesn't go round and round, it's just static. Can't get past the header on Chrome. So I guess using an outdated, flawed operating system is the trick. Thanks UPS!

11. jibbs

jibbs Long Live the Chief

OSX 10.8 and Firefox for me. Maybe Windows as a whole is the issue here?

12. upsman68

upsman68 Active Member

Yes. Get a mac

13. Kreative444

Kreative444 New Member

Try this, in the address bar up top there is a broken piece of paper looking icon click that then access the payroll link