UPSers.com Log In

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
If the OP's never been upsers before..like he said earlier...it should give you the option to reset password and set up security questions...

Macwolfe89

Wish that would work for me, but like I said when I hit forget password it doesnt give me any challenge questions or anything ive entered my email and it hasnt sent me anything back so yeah

Macwolfe89

Wish that would work for me, but like I said when I hit forget password it doesnt give me any challenge questions or anything ive entered my email and it hasnt sent me anything back so yeah

If you are a new user. put your id number in user name. password = first to letters of last name...last 2 numbers of birth year, last 2 numbers of employee ID.

for example. if your name is john Doe,born in 1985 and your id number is,1234567

Your password would be do8567

rose2060

i’ve been trying to reset my password for a while but I forgot my password and the security answers are telling me I’m putting in the wrong answer. I’ve tried getting in touch with the helpdesk but they have been useless. Does anybody hear have any information or know how to help thanks!!!!

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
i’ve been trying to reset my password for a while but I forgot my password and the security answers are telling me I’m putting in the wrong answer. I’ve tried getting in touch with the helpdesk but they have been useless. Does anybody hear have any information or know how to help thanks!!!!
No
This forum has zero affiliation with UPS.