UPSers.com next week

Bad Gas!

Like I said in '97 we had a fair contract and was walking a picket line against a company we had no beef with. Just think about the pilots, those guys risked everything for each and every part time sorter in the hub. FDX and SWA AMTs are ahead us in pay and with the latest proposal the company will tell you "the mechanics arent the highest paid anymore, you wont be either". Dont worry we are only expecting the IBT Int to support us and if you cross then you can be labeled a scab the rest of your career. The point is we are not wanting to strike UPS but letting the profits roll into the owners pockets and then laying us off, firing us, taking away work, forcing ot, creating an unworkable enviroment is not productive. What we have here is a failure to communicate. The fact is that UPS is asking us to take a pay cut after paying for health care and more out of pocket at the office, lose 4 years of retro for a small signing bonus, give more work away, and change work rules so they have more control (in their minds). Dont worry we will take care of our brother and sisters as we always have, just remember in 2013 when you come running asking the pilots and mechanics to shut down the airline because mean ole ups is picking on the you. The thing about is that we will HONOR YOUR LINES and man the pickets with you. My last thought will be "You make enough driving a truck", "you can pay for health care they tried to make me do it", "you can take less to mgt get more", but you know what, I could never say that.

You really need to break up your paragraphs or just print a line or too!

deleted9

Complain, complain, complain, Very simple " if you don't like the job quit " everyone is replaceable, you can always go back to Eastern Air Lines.