UPSers.com not for german employee

Discussion in 'UPSers International' started by jido, Jul 14, 2006.

1. jido

jido New Member

Hi guys,

i´m a clerk from the airhub cologne/germany and i would like a entrance to UPSers.com, too.
    But i find not a registration for UPSers.com

Can anybody help me?

:confused:1Jido

2. speeddemon

speeddemon Guest

There is a "Register " button on the left center of this screen.

3. sendagain

sendagain Member

That cathedral you have in Cologne is one of the most amazing structures I have ever seen.

4. jido

jido New Member

yo sendagain,

it´s a monument, but the cathedral has not a elevator, and only 509 stairway steps :thumbup1:

jido

5. diadlover

diadlover New Member

Hallo Jido,
    Es tut mir leid, dass aber ich Ihnen nicht helfen kann. {deleted by moderator}

6. jido

jido New Member

thx mod,

:thumbdownthese people do only wrong to me

Jido

7. jido

jido New Member

now to first post,

is UPSers.com only for employees in the US or Canada?

Jido

8. wily_old_vet

wily_old_vet New Member

Jido-Sorry about Diadlover, someday he will get banned from this board (hopefully). As far as UPSers.com, look on your pay stub and find your employye number. You will need that. I would ask the HR dept where you are about how to go about registering for the site. If you can't register, don't worry too much about it. It is basically a propaganda site, though it does have some okay features. If you have questions about the job we will answer here as to how it is here. Welcome to the site. It's good to see some international flavor here.

9. brownISer

brownISer Guest

get a grip---UPSers.com is not propaganda...is viewing your paycheck propaganda?...how about the discounts available to all UPSers???

10. brownISer

brownISer Guest

1. Enterprise Portal Eligibility:
    Access is available to active and inactive employees in the U.S. and Canada, UPS Business Units, and retirees in the UPS Retirement Plan. Separated employees have access until June of the year following separation.

11. wily_old_vet

wily_old_vet New Member

Brown-As I said to Jido it does have some okay things. Basically I was thinking of the two things you mentioned but did not elaborate. As far as it being mostly propagandatry to find anything negative about UPS. As a company site that is how it should be. That is my opinion and as somebody who worked at UPS for almost 32 years and bled brown for all those years I'm entitled to it. Just as you are entitled to yours.

Jido-Sorry you can't go on the site but as I said earlier you aren't missing that much.

12. brownISer

brownISer Guest

so are you saying all company sites are filled with propaganda? ---

13. wily_old_vet

wily_old_vet New Member

Reread what I said. I am only talking about upsers.com, which is what this thread is about. I have given my opinion and as a 32 year veteran of UPS I am entitled to my opinion. You are entitled to yours and it obviously is 180 degrees opposite of mine. I have no problem with that and I'm not going to get into a argument over varying opinions.

14. brownISer

brownISer Guest

I did read your statement, and what you said was: "As a company site that is how it should be." I took that to mean that ALL company sites should always be positive, and I agree with that statement.

And I have a few years under my belt as well, but do not feel the need to include that in every post. I am simply a new poster to this site.

Regardless, I still think that UPSers.com is a very valuable resource for UPS employees, but that's just my opinion.

15. diadlover

diadlover New Member

wily_old_vet, how many years do you have again?

16. beatupbrown

beatupbrown Member

willy you got 30 yrs? Correct me if I am wrong you have to be 62 now before drawing a pension?:confused:1

17. wily_old_vet

wily_old_vet New Member

I'm in Local 639 plan. We still have 25 and 30 and out programs at any age. Local sent us a letter about a year and a half ago saying they were having consultants look at making the plan better. After what happened to CS with no notice I said I'm out of here. Went out on a 25 and out with 26 1/2 years in at age 56. The rest of my time at UPS was spent as a pt preloader, pt sup and full time lead clerk (supervised the clerks, carwash and local sort).

Brown-If you look back at posts I've made on other threads I don't bring up how many years I was at UPS. I did in this thread because I thought it was appropriate. You obviously think otherwise. So be it.

Diadlover-Keep talking and sooner or later you'll get bounced from here (hopefully sooner).

18. wily_old_vet

wily_old_vet New Member

BTW if I didnt mention it before I was with the company almost 32 years.:lol::lol:

19. dannyboy

dannyboy From the promised LAND

Jido

I do think that the site is for those at UPS in the north americas only. That is a shame, since we have so many in other countries.

Maybe that is something you can bring up to management there?

d PS, dont mind diadlover, the only person that can stand him is himself. And its not just you that he wishes to piss off. Best to ignore it.

d

20. tieguy

tieguy Banned

:thumbup1: